phpFox V4 Issues
After all mods, plugins, and third party add-ons are disabled, and once the upgrade is completed, can we delete all the v3 old site files? ...or will that cause problems with the new site? I don't want to waste space housing a bunch of old directories and folders that don't pertain to my v4 site after upgrading.
If you look at the cleaning up tutorial, just follow that guide. It is in the Documentation, menu link is to the left if you have the menus open. If not, click the button next to the logo to open them. There is a special v3 cleanup after upgrading tutorial. It is also linked in the forum post in the kb tutorial requests section.
If your site is large, you might want to wait for 4.4. as there are a lot of improvements coming for optimizations and it's also a full security check. This way, you don't upgrade too many times and disrupt the site since it's best practice to take a site offline before upgrading.
April 30, 2016 8:25 am
julio
Posted By

Was this ever integrated in the YouNetCo Advance Payment Gateway? I am pretty sure the answer is no (why would they??) .  Asking for a fren...

Yeah! We understand that people are here to make money to sustain themselves and their businesses. But it feels terrible to hang between phpFox and third-party developers for even quintessential features.

October 20, 2021 8:33 am

Hi Naresh,

phpFox script only supports for Paypal gateway. For another payment gateway, please try to search for third party Payment gateway app on the phpFox store. 

Regards,

can you please take it on priority as we Indian users are left with no payment gateway? one of the biggest and the most popular payment gateway in India "Paytm" mentions on its website that it can be integrated with a few lines of code.

"Use Paytm’s robust APIs and custom SDKs to start accepting digital payments in less than 30 minutes using just a few lines of code"

If It's true, please make a quick update in the script. https://developer.paytm.com/

OR add any payment gateway that works in India.

PLEASE ESCALATE

October 20, 2021 8:18 am

Dear srny,

Please accept my apology if we have made you confused. 

We would like to confirm that the mobile app version 1.7.5 is having 2 intermittent issues with notifications. Our development team has been working on them in version 1.7.6. We cannot update the fix on your mobile apps for now as they have to be tested carefully first. You should wait for the official release of the mobile app version 1.7.6

And, as our explanation in your Support ticket, your Mobile Build Service was marked as Completed since you have approved the build and distributed them on Apple AppStore Connect and Google Play. In case your mobile apps have to be rebuilt for any further updates, you will need to proceed with a new Mobile Build Service. For more detailed guide about our Mobile Build Service, you can refer to this article: https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/phpFox+Premium+Mobile+Build+Process

Best regards,

Paul

October 7, 2021 8:07 am

yes, problem is, I dont want every privacy item setting set to no one

Hi there Jonathan,

I replied but did not specifically reply to you but read above this post 

did you try this in registration settings

September 25, 2021 3:33 am