phpFox V4 Issues
After all mods, plugins, and third party add-ons are disabled, and once the upgrade is completed, can we delete all the v3 old site files? ...or will that cause problems with the new site? I don't want to waste space housing a bunch of old directories and folders that don't pertain to my v4 site after upgrading.
If you look at the cleaning up tutorial, just follow that guide. It is in the Documentation, menu link is to the left if you have the menus open. If not, click the button next to the logo to open them. There is a special v3 cleanup after upgrading tutorial. It is also linked in the forum post in the kb tutorial requests section.
If your site is large, you might want to wait for 4.4. as there are a lot of improvements coming for optimizations and it's also a full security check. This way, you don't upgrade too many times and disrupt the site since it's best practice to take a site offline before upgrading.
April 30, 2016 8:25 am

yes, problem is, I dont want every privacy item setting set to no one

Hi there Jonathan,

I replied but did not specifically reply to you but read above this post 

did you try this in registration settings

Yesterday, 3:33 am
julio
Posted By

Was this ever integrated in the YouNetCo Advance Payment Gateway? I am pretty sure the answer is no (why would they??) .  Asking for a fren...

Dear vktechnology,

Thanks for sharing your idea to integrate with YNC Advanced Payment Gateway.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

September 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Has this been fixed? v4.8.6 was released back in June, I dont know why did I even upgrade, now group links are not at all working.. this should be taken on high priority and you should be releasing a patch instead of making us wait for months together.. how can you even release an upgrade without proper regression testing.. it is costing us a lot now..  

September 12, 2021 9:23 am
Posted By

Did a restore from a backup and reboot and that has been resolved. Thinking it's time for new drives in the server or upgrade server.

August 31, 2021 6:56 pm

I got it done once I cleared my head a bit. Running a social network site and being an owner operator truck driver at the same time is not the easiest tasks to undertake at the same time.

August 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi Eazydoesit, 

I can share photo from the demo site to Twitter normally, please check the attachment. If the isssue still persits in your site, kindly submit a ticket in our client area https://clients.phpfox.com/ ; with your site access information, then our engineer will look into your problem soonest.

Regards,

Vinny.

August 10, 2021 9:12 am