phpFox V4 Issues
After all mods, plugins, and third party add-ons are disabled, and once the upgrade is completed, can we delete all the v3 old site files? ...or will that cause problems with the new site? I don't want to waste space housing a bunch of old directories and folders that don't pertain to my v4 site after upgrading.
If you look at the cleaning up tutorial, just follow that guide. It is in the Documentation, menu link is to the left if you have the menus open. If not, click the button next to the logo to open them. There is a special v3 cleanup after upgrading tutorial. It is also linked in the forum post in the kb tutorial requests section. If your site is large, you might want to wait for 4.4. as there are a lot of improvements coming for optimizations and it's also a full security check. This way, you don't upgrade too many times and disrupt the site since it's best practice to take a site offline before upgrading.
April 30, 2016 8:25 am

Hi Karl Kunc,

We did not get your opinions. Could you explain the below things:

1. What permissions that you grant for "subscription administrator rights"?

2. What configuration settings or notifications that the user could not access when his account is expired?

3. What app that you mentioned in "and logged in as the user via the apps ", is it phpFox mobile app?

Please kindly open a support ticket with your adminCP information and the expired account information so we can check this issue.

Regards,

Hannah

February 24, 2021 10:25 am

After some searching and googling (is that same word? :) ), I finally could manage to start. Now I have downloaded Phpfox Android app installed on my smartphoe.

I have changed the address to my live website, but after that I was directed to the next screen where the a circling is spinning and spinning forever.

So, I am stuck here.

Anyone could lead to the correct path?

February 22, 2021 11:48 am

Jonathan,

TIP:  When you attached a picture, it is small.  Click on the picture once to select it. Then right-click and select image properties and under the URL put the cursor on the URL and click END on your keyboard.  Then remove _view from the URL  and click OK.  It doesn't help a lot...but it helps a little :)

February 14, 2021 3:28 am

That's a CSS thing.

Click THEME "edit" go into the CSS section.

Example. In there you add css like this.

.css{

.font-size: 24px;

}

ect.  add your stuff there to modify the font sizes and ect.

February 12, 2021 10:23 pm