phpFox V4 Issues

I finally made it for google sign in function. I did it by creating a small app and following the instruction of Google.

This forum has really losen its charm. I miss 10 years ago when we had many nice contributors who were always ready to answer questions and share knowledge. Now the developer part has ben inactive since 2019.

November 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Sorry, been away from the computer for a bit.

Friends Only Profile  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only Profile

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Friend/Settings

For Friends Only (Feed)  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Feed/Settings

I know they are not the issue as you stated, but I thought I would tell you where they are anyways in case you need them someday.

November 20, 2021 5:30 am
julio
Posted By

It seems to be kind of policy to deliver a core software where not many features do work correct and then 3rd party developer try to offer customization of apps which are actually already part of the core software, but just do not work fine...and they offer that for high prices .. 

November 11, 2021 8:02 am
awg
Posted By

We have November, 2021.. and the better ads ist still a pain in the a...

nothings works, even upgarde destroyed my site... this app does not work at all. I suggest all of you not to use it. I am looking for an option... does anybody know a product with which I can offer ads for my members?

Thanks,

Gerald

November 8, 2021 11:53 am

welcome to be being blacklisted by email providers... like gmail... they will blacklist your site but notifications isn't a priority for phpfox. You have to find a freelancer who can go through tons of code to find it and disable it... but as soon as an update comes out it wipes that out and you are back to being blacklisted... but no biggie 

November 7, 2021 11:43 pm

Have you tried your last backup?

Working with phpfox you need to be very attentive, because from time to time some ghosts appear

so true! I like the software, but it is such a pain in the a..   sometimes wired things happen. My site crashed after upgrading better ads and I still can not login in admincp

November 4, 2021 7:21 am

Hi Naresh,

phpFox script only supports for Paypal gateway. For another payment gateway, please try to search for third party Payment gateway app on the phpFox store. 

Regards,

can you please take it on priority as we Indian users are left with no payment gateway? one of the biggest and the most popular payment gateway in India "Paytm" mentions on its website that it can be integrated with a few lines of code.

"Use Paytm’s robust APIs and custom SDKs to start accepting digital payments in less than 30 minutes using just a few lines of code"

If It's true, please make a quick update in the script. https://developer.paytm.com/

OR add any payment gateway that works in India.

PLEASE ESCALATE

October 20, 2021 8:18 am

Dear srny,

Please accept my apology if we have made you confused. 

We would like to confirm that the mobile app version 1.7.5 is having 2 intermittent issues with notifications. Our development team has been working on them in version 1.7.6. We cannot update the fix on your mobile apps for now as they have to be tested carefully first. You should wait for the official release of the mobile app version 1.7.6

And, as our explanation in your Support ticket, your Mobile Build Service was marked as Completed since you have approved the build and distributed them on Apple AppStore Connect and Google Play. In case your mobile apps have to be rebuilt for any further updates, you will need to proceed with a new Mobile Build Service. For more detailed guide about our Mobile Build Service, you can refer to this article: https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/phpFox+Premium+Mobile+Build+Process

Best regards,

Paul

October 7, 2021 8:07 am