phpFox V4 Issues

yes, problem is, I dont want every privacy item setting set to no one

Hi there Jonathan,

I replied but did not specifically reply to you but read above this post 

did you try this in registration settings

September 25, 2021 3:33 am

Has this been fixed? v4.8.6 was released back in June, I dont know why did I even upgrade, now group links are not at all working.. this should be taken on high priority and you should be releasing a patch instead of making us wait for months together.. how can you even release an upgrade without proper regression testing.. it is costing us a lot now..  

September 12, 2021 9:23 am
Posted By

Did a restore from a backup and reboot and that has been resolved. Thinking it's time for new drives in the server or upgrade server.

August 31, 2021 6:56 pm

Hi Eazydoesit, 

I can share photo from the demo site to Twitter normally, please check the attachment. If the isssue still persits in your site, kindly submit a ticket in our client area https://clients.phpfox.com/ ; with your site access information, then our engineer will look into your problem soonest.

Regards,

Vinny.

August 10, 2021 9:12 am
Posted By
Screenshot_7.png

Hi Rich,

After uploading default logo for Events app, please try to Rebuild Core Theme and Clear All Caches to apply styles of newly installed app/theme to your site.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

July 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Amazing detailed answer by you. Thanks a lot. I hope phpfox people are listening and they will try to make our life a bit easier :).

I am lazier than you so could never understand the coding structure of phpfox. Never got deep into their code , or may be could not understand it :).

I took the more challenging route and started learning php , laravel and javascript. So my next site is being completely developed by me. Its a lot of struggle but satisfying when you are able to code something successfully. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for your support.

July 28, 2021 11:45 pm