Store Community Support Documentation
Announcements
When any of my members go to look at their site messages they get an error dialog - Error: unable to connect to Im server. any idea what this is? Im on 4.6.1 (build 2)   https://gyazo.com/ae0d9c89fa76e1773d06fce71260cd56  
Hello guys; I decided to use phpfox to do the mayor part of the work, but still there are some things I would like to change. Such as adding a follow system, which should count and display "following, and followers", and completely disable the friendship original system from phpfox. I would like to add some new kind of blocks, and adding a diferent rate system for users. I bought some curses from udemy to start doing changes. But please if you know, to do it faster, I would like to know what I need to study only to make create those changes, by myself. Thank you guys!
Hello guys. I recently noticed that phpfox has integrated the "follow" mode. But When member "a" add member "b" to his friendlist, member "b" doesn`t have any list of followers on profile. Is there something we can do to show it? Otherwise, is there anyway to make friendship way to work just like instagram, with followers and follows?
.Posted in no more bug tracker?
what is the bug tracker URL?  now bug tracker & feature requests links are going to same page.