phpFox V4 Issues
Posted By
You can add videos from video websites such as youtube and vimeo etc. However, the Video Upload feature is NOT included in the Neutron Product. This will be offered as an app a few weeks after Neutron is stable and released.
May 28, 2015 12:19 pm
Posted By
You made a pre-order of the Neutron Product (for a cheaper price). Once it's stable and release it will be a higher price. Neutron is estimated to be released as stable in a few weeks.
May 28, 2015 1:00 pm
You would need to wait for the developer of the Russian pack to make it for V4. Since V4 is not to be installed on a live server yet, it shouldn't impact your site as you are only allowed to install it on your home computer at this time until it is released for live servers.
At that time, when it is released, check with the developer of the Russian pack to see when they will be making it for V4.
May 31, 2015 9:38 am
As mentioned in the other thread, once they have more info about that, they will release it. At this time, they are focusing on releasing this version of V4 in a few weeks. Wait until then to see what they post about that other version. Since the developers are stretched thin making this site, and the client account site and v4, it is possible that there is not an answer from them about that yet.
Please do not open another thread for this. Please do not swear in the forum.
I will see if a developer can answer about the other version but please do not open another thread for this and please be patient as it is a weekend and they are not available.
May 31, 2015 9:39 am
Gary Is 100% correct!
We have installed version 4 and its a distributable version and we have the paid license.
That's good to know. My answer was from asking a manager. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding or perhaps instructions at Github for those buying v4 need updating.
Since it is an RC version, you'll want to wait for a stable before doing a live site. RC versions still are not recommended for live sites. I'm sure the branding will be fixed.
June 2, 2015 8:48 am
Reply with my test!
Hi Markus! If you had a license before May 25th, 2015 then you will be able to access Neutron (v4) for free.
If you ordered a license May 25th, 2015 or later then you only have access to whichever product version you paid for.
Hope this helped!
June 2, 2015 10:40 am