phpFox V4 Issues

Sorry, been away from the computer for a bit.

Friends Only Profile  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only Profile

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Friend/Settings

For Friends Only (Feed)  NOT SURE WHERE THIS IS

Just type in the search field in the admincp... Friends Only

If that doesn't bring you to it then go to Apps/Feed/Settings

I know they are not the issue as you stated, but I thought I would tell you where they are anyways in case you need them someday.

November 20, 2021 5:30 am

I finally made it for google sign in function. I did it by creating a small app and following the instruction of Google.

This forum has really losen its charm. I miss 10 years ago when we had many nice contributors who were always ready to answer questions and share knowledge. Now the developer part has ben inactive since 2019.

November 24, 2021 1:56 pm

Dear srny,

Please accept my apology if we have made you confused. 

We would like to confirm that the mobile app version 1.7.5 is having 2 intermittent issues with notifications. Our development team has been working on them in version 1.7.6. We cannot update the fix on your mobile apps for now as they have to be tested carefully first. You should wait for the official release of the mobile app version 1.7.6

And, as our explanation in your Support ticket, your Mobile Build Service was marked as Completed since you have approved the build and distributed them on Apple AppStore Connect and Google Play. In case your mobile apps have to be rebuilt for any further updates, you will need to proceed with a new Mobile Build Service. For more detailed guide about our Mobile Build Service, you can refer to this article: https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/phpFox+Premium+Mobile+Build+Process

Best regards,

Paul

October 7, 2021 8:07 am

Hi all, 

To begin with, let me explain a little bit about One-way friendships setting.  When you send a ONE-WAY Friendship request to someone, that person will be automatically set as your friend in your friend list without waiting for their acceptance.

For example: when Member A adds Member B as one way friend, it means Member A consider Member B as his/her friend and member B will appears in Member A's friend list. In this case, activities/posts by member A will be visible on member B feeds, but NOT the reverse. This is not a bug, the setting is working properly as its rule, please help us note.

Btw, I also would like to inform that the feature "following" as other social medias as Twitter, Instagram,.. currently doesn't exist in phpFox default platform, however, in our Store, we see that there are having some third party apps which support to that function, you can install them into your site.

Please be assured that  this improvement is on our list and it will be considered in our future updates.

Have a great day ahead and stay safe!

Vinny.

yes there is a third party follow system, which is an important feature these days. But there follow system doesn't support the main feed. I did purchase that app and after I purchased I realized it doesn't show the following feed on the main feed. So again it was a waste of money.

January 11, 2022 2:25 pm

yes, problem is, I dont want every privacy item setting set to no one

Hi there Jonathan,

I replied but did not specifically reply to you but read above this post 

did you try this in registration settings

September 25, 2021 3:33 am