KB Tutorial Questions

Hi everyone,

I'm new to phpFox and have been going through the documentation. I too have been following the tutorial for writing my first App and haven't been able to determine the cause of a 500 error I've been receiving when I go to: domain/index.php/to-do-list/ . I have gone through the instructions, checked and rechecked my code, reviewed this thread a couple times, as well as watching the video but just haven't been able to make any progress. Any suggestions/help is appreciated. Thanks.

March 4, 2019 4:01 am

Firstly, I want to thank you for always standing by us. Please accept my apology if we make you feel disappointed. Secondly, I can confirm for sure that your suggestions and issue reports are very important to us. As you may know, our plan in this year 2018 is to focus on the development of our native mobile app and improve performance, scalability of Script on top of maintenance versions to make Script more stable.

Anyway, it is necessary to note that all suggestions or issues should be submitted on Github. This way will help you receive updates on your items more quickly and conveniently.

I hope you speed development of phpFox after releasing the mobile application.

Back then I used to post issues and suggestions directly in github.

October 3, 2018 6:18 am

You have to have the payments app enabled and users have to go into their profile info and connect their account (like PayPal) to their profile on your platform. Then they will be able to get paid. 

Admins can post items for sale and you change it in user group settings that only admins can post listings. 

We have a policy that people caught scamming are banned from the platform, but the payment gateway is the entity that handles disputes. 

As far as I know, there isn’t a way to take a percentage of sales easily. I’ve been trying to figure out something like this, too. 

September 24, 2018 1:58 am

URL Match

If you enable this feature it will redirect a URL if the hostname does not match your active hostname.

anyone can give more simple explanation for me ?

Thanks,

Spiro

ok I finally found it sorry for posting - just could not find the simple answer, but now I understand this feature 

Thanks

If you find that your Register or Login buttons won't open a popup after selecting, and you have your site set with www in the domain, this tutorial should help. 

• Click Settings and choose URL Match. Enable 
May 17, 2018 8:36 pm
ElekTrO
Posted By

Sorry for the misunderstanding i like to allow access but hide the menu on that location only for site wide.There is use to be a explore menu which can be created in admin now it does have that option available on the up to date of phpfox.

April 26, 2018 7:16 pm