KB Tutorial Questions
Can someone help how to create a module where some twitters (two) will load in defined module, in blocks 7 and 3 depending on the user's location (city)?
thanks.
Hi Osii,
In this case, you should be in touch with our developers here to get their help.
Regards.
September 4, 2017 3:33 am

other options could be throught the htaccess to where you disallow everyone and just allow the email domain you want...or get a developer to customize the registration to where the email domain is already populated and use just has to enter the prefix to their email address in the slot

October 15, 2017 7:40 pm

It looks like mine (group block, page block and event block) is on one home page (main feed).  I don't know if you can add the block in other areas.  Also, I am not sure what they consider TOP marketplace item means.  I am guessing most liked but I am not sure.  You can look at his demo and see a live version of it.  Good luck.

November 28, 2017 4:22 am

All good evening. The question of setting up a remote redis.In addition, in redis.config you need to change 127.0.0.0. on 0.0.0.0 what else do you need?

Yes metall13, you can change 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 to connect to redis in any server. But we don't recommend to do this. It will be much slower and less secure.

Regards.

December 6, 2017 2:02 am

Hi there,

You can use our Advanced Menu System app to create sub-menus as you requested.

Advanced Menu provides a complete solution for navigation with a clean, attractive and easy-to-use menu system. You can organize multiple levels menu system by simple drag-and-drop action and several other highly functional features.

If you are interested, you can find more details on Advanced Menu System app here.

Feel free to let us know if you need any support.

Cheers,

YouNetCo

December 14, 2017 3:11 pm