News

Hi all, 

We would like to summarize our recent app releases which you could utilize to engage your users:

Saved Items:  
Reactions
Feed Status Background: .

There all products can only be installed by Pro, Pro+, Ultimate License ID without extra cost.

I did well to go back here and take note of this news.
It's a nice move, congratulations for this smart decision.:sunglasses:
So I will reconsider the purchase of a pro license for the end of the year 

August 6, 2019 2:16 pm

concrete example:

You run a community for writers, it's people sign up with their real identity or a nickname...
Your site offert blog plugin of younet (or someone else), resume plugin, feedback, petition, forum etc.
Your members will write texts in blogs, update thier resume,  make petitions and share opinion in comment or forum  and so and so ....

How Phpfox, which is at heart of this system, can you guarantee The right to data portability?
How do your members migrate their writings, photos, resume etc?

all the part of this screen is wrong 

April 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi Albert,

If we are still on 4.6.0, can we update directly to the new build? Or are we required to update to build 1 first?

Thanks in advance.

LM

Hi LM,

We can confirm with you that you don't need to upgrade to 4.6.1 build 1, please upgrade directly to 4.6.1 build 2. 

April 24, 2018 7:31 am

to test the process i have updated one of my live sites that is not active anymore. the update was from v4.5.3b3 to 4.6 stable and worked very smooth. not tested all functions yet but it feels good atm. great version so far!

January 9, 2018 6:52 pm