Product News

Hi all, 

We would like to summarize our recent app releases which you could utilize to engage your users:

Saved Items:  
Reactions
Feed Status Background: .

There all products can only be installed by Pro, Pro+, Ultimate License ID without extra cost.

I did well to go back here and take note of this news.
It's a nice move, congratulations for this smart decision.:sunglasses:
So I will reconsider the purchase of a pro license for the end of the year 

August 6, 2019 2:16 pm

concrete example:

You run a community for writers, it's people sign up with their real identity or a nickname...
Your site offert blog plugin of younet (or someone else), resume plugin, feedback, petition, forum etc.
Your members will write texts in blogs, update thier resume,  make petitions and share opinion in comment or forum  and so and so ....

How Phpfox, which is at heart of this system, can you guarantee The right to data portability?
How do your members migrate their writings, photos, resume etc?

all the part of this screen is wrong 

April 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi Albert,

If we are still on 4.6.0, can we update directly to the new build? Or are we required to update to build 1 first?

Thanks in advance.

LM

Hi LM,

We can confirm with you that you don't need to upgrade to 4.6.1 build 1, please upgrade directly to 4.6.1 build 2. 

April 24, 2018 7:31 am

to test the process i have updated one of my live sites that is not active anymore. the update was from v4.5.3b3 to 4.6 stable and worked very smooth. not tested all functions yet but it feels good atm. great version so far!

January 9, 2018 6:52 pm

Another set of Standalone Core Apps have been Released

Two weeks ago, we have released some of the standalone core apps such as Music, Pages, Photos, CDN Service and Facebook Connect. You can check the article on this page. And as promised, phpFox released another set of standalone core apps and have been officially added to the phpFox store.

standalone core apps

Continue reading...

October 9, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi Alternate-News Network, I don't have any clue for your issue because we cannot reproduce it on our testing site. However we can check your site for you, if you would submit a ticket .
As I said, I got it working and my only excuse is I'm an old fart! It was a typo in the command... Thanks again Robert! :-)
September 1, 2017 7:18 pm
"Just tooooo many problems with V4...." Is there just two problems or are you saying lots of problems that you cannot list as their are some here that would try to help.
I appreciate all your responses JohnJr.. all I can suggest, is if you really want to know what I'm talking about go to the website jtmworld.com and join for free, use it and see what I'm talking about. I mean even the ability to post to social media is built into the core... not an add on you have to purchase.. I know I'm one who raised the subject, but if I try to tell you how it is different it isn't easy to understand until you go to use it. It is really from the enduser that the difference shows up.. Note that currently EVERYTHING except the theme I am using on site is part of the CORE 3.9 .. no addons.. At any rate thank you everyone for the discussion. In many regards I do understand that this is not fair to the people who are working to so hard to build V4... So if the management would prefer to remove it I do understand.
May 8, 2017 12:57 pm