Product News
When i click on any link for the blog this is the message i am getting...
"Oh no! This blog’s domain blog.phpfox.com expired!
Unfortunately you cannot access this blog from blog.phpfox.com any more. This domain name expired and will soon be canceled.
Please contact the owners of this website and remind them to renew this domain before it’s too late. They need your help!"
that was reported yesterday thanks
May 12, 2016 10:05 am
I have no idea when it will be ready!
We have tons of problems with 4.3. Let's hope that 4.4 solve some and not make it more complicated. If the 4.4 make it worse, I will close the site and restart with new one.
May 5, 2016 5:30 pm
Holy Moley, Phpfox are Awesome!!!
I've always said your awesome, but to be releasing 2 big upgrades inside a month and to be thinking about the next upgrade already, I'm well impressed :) :)
Um the bugs that are fixed in 4.3.1, are not really effecting my site, and I'm in the middle of trying do a few things to the website anyway,
so would it be alright if I waited till 3.2 then upgraded? :)
We have not released 4.3.1 yet. We only released 4.3.0 build 5 with the fixes shown in the blog.
4.3.1 will have some important fixes in it as well.
March 23, 2016 12:02 pm
Ok. I'm back.
just upgraded everything is great.
great banners and homepage looks fresh and clean. now I want to make my homepage look good.
I only have one small issue, on the demo there are banner pictures (love them) but on my own home page I still have my old banner pictures behind a blank square that my signup block is located.
worth upgradeing. do it soon.
10 out of 10 guys.
mikel.
Make sure you followed the new steps in the upgrading guide :) Glad you like the new version! Our team worked very hard on it.
For those that have any issues with upgrading, please open a new thread to troubleshoot if needed. Thanks :)
March 14, 2016 2:43 pm