Solved

wow talk about digging up an old thread...lol

leave it to phpfox to allow you to uplaod a logo you cannot see and not give an easy way to adjust the size..

Ive had phpfox since 2006 and when they changed everything I think in 2012 we lost all design control unless we are full time programmers...

sad it has so much unused potential for "the rest of us".

July 9, 2019 5:30 pm
iSocial
Posted By
Hi one44,
We're trying fixing this bug completely. The fix will be included 4.5.1.
Sorry about this inconvenience.
January 6, 2017 12:05 pm
Seek your favorite developer to make something for you or post the feature request. One request per issue raised though but it would be better and faster for a third party dev to make it.
True, but the points system seems to be the most neglected over the years. It needs at least some basic organized functionalities. It also is one of the most under utilized assets that can really make a great social site. PHPfox could definitely give it more attention. Points will be the life force that is central to my website.
Sometimes, it's the smallest things that can have the biggest impact and this is one of them. :) I'll add some feature request for sure.
October 17, 2016 1:20 pm
I'm looking to upgrade from 4.4.3 to the new 4.4.3 build 2. The blog says that I don't need to run the full upgrade routine. However, Upgrade Instructions only show the full upgrade routine.
I'm guessing that I just look at the changelog files of this latest version and upload those files only from the install zip but please confirm this is correct before I do this. Alternatively, what are the upgrade instructions for upgrading where the full upgrade routine is not required.
THX
PJ
If you already have 4.4.3 build 1 on the site, then you can do either of these methods:
A. Load just the changed files to the server
B. Load all of the files to the server
Whichever method you choose, you would overwrite the original files.
Clear cache in AdminCP a few times to fully clear it.
If the changelog shows any changes to theme files, be sure to run the Rebuild Bootstrap Core and clear cache.
Please note that the upgrade instructions do say in them how to upgrade if the full routine is not needed. You just need to check again and see the yellow highlighted text there.
October 15, 2016 1:42 pm
Thank MDNobles.
As your info, the 'core' file which was more than 200+MB made us very confused as we surely didn't upload such large file on your server. Anyway, it is good that your issue has been resolved. If that file appears again in future, please notify us so we can assist you to investigate more.
Best Regards,
YouNet
October 12, 2016 2:43 am
Thank you posting and letting us know of your security concern.
Our core developers have checked and provided the following feedback:
"We use this function to execute hook code from 3rd-party apps and cron job code.
They are normal functions. We use the function eval everywhere in our code.
As a quick search, we use them 1607 times in our code. There is no need for concern."
October 11, 2016 10:27 am