Completed Tutorials
Hi,
I also need few tutorials. I tried to find an option to post thread but unable to find it. Can you please help me where i can find?
and mostly it says "Forum is closed."
Please help.
Thanks
You must be posting in the archives. Post in this category. Only if it is for a tutorial. If you just need help, post in the above categories for either V4 or Legacy V3 depending on your version. Please don't post multiple posts like this for the same thing.
June 8, 2016 11:02 am
No need to apologize for anything. Its been quite a roller coaster ride for you I am sure (not to mention the others). Were only human.
You may be but I'm becoming a zombie lol.
Where do I see the 27000 lines btw? Which file in the flavors folder?
March 7, 2016 4:24 pm
Hi,
Where i can find tutorials for separating members or managing custom fields?
I'm trying to post threads but it says "i'm unable to post threads" can you please advise.
Thanks
Where are you trying to post your request for a tutorial? You should post it in this category. Note that you can't post in the archived developer areas. If you only have a question, post a new topic in the v4 category if you don't need a tutorial.
June 8, 2016 10:55 am
Hi Donna,
I have been trying to find posts on how to change I guess the CSS of the visitor landing page, with many searches ending in a lot of time learning things not related to what I am trying to so I wondered if you or someone from the community might be able to help me with the following:
I have included an image, the areas in the red circles are the areas I want to edit.
Any idea of file locations, I am not using the default theme, and hoping that it is not part of the default that would change with future updates?
November 28, 2016 3:54 am