General Discussions
Liviu
Posted by

I totally agree with you. The biggest challenge I have with Chat PLus is that they insist on hosting it. Like most of the modules that they include, the mentality is almost a decade old. Most companies are bring back (cloud) services back in-premise. 

The same applies to the source code of the mobile App. If I can not get access to the source code to add apps developed by 3rd parties... No dice. I ain't playing game with you.

I am a member of a tech group that has seen businesses IT infrastructures DIE during this corona pandemic because their hosting companies shut down. If I don't know where your data center is, or if I can not call your data center, I ain't about to "DIE" with you.  . 

September 21, 2020 7:32 am
JohnJr
Posted by

Yes, on the forum I also got lost. The forum has become colorful, but not informative. Usability is missing. I agree with everyone - the forum needs to be finalized. It would be nice to have a text translator built into the forum for non-English speaking forum users.

October 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Thanks Hannah. So, the issue appears not to have been phpFox. On a vanilla install of phpFox, it works fine. But, when a certain landing page for the material template is used from the phpfox store, it seems to be the cause. 

Thank you so much for spending time on this.

October 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Hi tahoecale,

We are sorry that phpFox does not support "auto-refresh" feature for ads. We would like to add this suggestion to our list and it will be considered to implement it in the near future.

Btw, if you want to implement it right away, please submit a ticket for customization service so that we can process which incurs additional cost.

Regards,

is there a way to add some Javascript into the block or something? I’m no expert with coding but with a little guidance I could maybe figure it out. I have already spent I think $1500 on your script I don’t have any more to pay you unfortunately. But this is something I really need. 

September 15, 2020 2:16 pm

I am aware that the 2 spot use the same ohrase. that is why i would like to create a  new phrease for the highlighted are that displays something else. This forum was a good place to get help from others that have been through the same issues. I guess that is not the case now. Thanks for your help.

August 31, 2020 2:14 pm