General Discussions
Liviu
Posted By

I totally agree with you. The biggest challenge I have with Chat PLus is that they insist on hosting it. Like most of the modules that they include, the mentality is almost a decade old. Most companies are bring back (cloud) services back in-premise. 

The same applies to the source code of the mobile App. If I can not get access to the source code to add apps developed by 3rd parties... No dice. I ain't playing game with you.

I am a member of a tech group that has seen businesses IT infrastructures DIE during this corona pandemic because their hosting companies shut down. If I don't know where your data center is, or if I can not call your data center, I ain't about to "DIE" with you.  . 

September 21, 2020 7:32 am
AFRIKA
Posted By

Hi AFRIKA, Currently phpFox does not support hiding the map on the page.  We will add your suggestion to our suggestion list, all of the suggestions will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

April 20, 2020 9:38 am
Liviu
Posted By

I'll see in the future how things turn on

For now I need to cover other things on the site

Thanks for your feedback

April 13, 2020 10:32 pm

You and Scheinwelt-Media should be part of the team. Scheinwelt-Media should be CORE & rewrite every addon for younetco and phpfox. His addons are so smooth, so fast , cached and contain solid minimal code. 

Cool said :smile:

December 2, 2019 3:31 am