YouNetCo Products

I have absolutely no beef with you hijacking my thread with good reason. And the issue you raise is way beyond good reason, so do you!

Sorry to jump in here Metro...I just wanted to point out an issue that needed to be fixed since 2017 and will not purchase additional themes by YouNet until it is as I really like the business theme as well.

July 14, 2021 2:30 am

I would say no although I am not positive.  Each business would ship and charge for its products if there is shipping.  The app (Social Store) according to the pictures of the app looks like you can monetize by charging a specific amount for the duration of running the store on the site under their name like a subscription. It also looks like you can charge a fee to feature the store or feature a product.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if they fixed it or not but I purchased it and the issue I had in 2017:

• Stores can't indicate if they Sell the products Online Only or Sell in Store only and use this to display their products
  • Not integrated with their business app at all.
  • Ship to Store and Pick up at Store
  • My state sales tax is .055% and it would only accept .05% which is wrong.

I never really figure out the percentage fee and where does that money come from.  If you figure it out please let me know as it would be an awesome app if these issues didn't stop me  from using it.

Hi all

I currently have a phpfox Pro license and the standard app package (the standard app package was bought some time ago so a number of the apps are deprecated) and I'd like to sell the licenses for them. I'm open to offers so if you're interested make me a sensible offer and we can discuss payment and transfer of the licences.

Thanks

June 9, 2021 5:45 am

I am assuming that your statement is incorrect in that they are not the same group of people.  The YouNet Group has many division and our pretty diversified in technology.  YouNet SI, YouNet Social, YouNet Social Intelligence, YouNet Media, YouNet Digital, YouNetAM, and it looks like Phpfox stayed a separate division in California. But, it looks like now it is also being advertised under YouNet Social as well.  Which makes sense as they owned phpfox for a while now and they really like using the word YouNet for all their division :)

I still believe the phpfox division is somewhat small although ZoomInfo says they are bigger than what I thought.  I know we still have issues and it may not be perfect and sometimes they are not as fast as we would like....but I do believe that for the price they charge so far (not sure yet on V5 we will see) they are the best social website software I have seen.

Here is a slide show that from 7/13/2019.

https://cupdf.com/embed/v1/younet-group-profile.html

March 8, 2021 3:45 pm

Its the standard app they used to sell. The problem is that at the time of purchase they promised to install ( if required ) 3 times maximum. But unfortunately I connected them recently , so no record of they promise :). Anyway I am going ahead with a webview app. That will be much much better.

March 7, 2021 4:49 am

I created a ticket with younetco. I came to know that STRIOPE and paypal only accepts USD. So I am changing the currency and all the packages :)

January 23, 2021 5:19 am

"Metro, you have given me lots of crap for sticking up for them in the past, and I do when they deserve it."

Its called brotherly love. Nothing would ever get done if we did not differ in opinions at times, as long as it is not all the time.

I have this weird gut feeling that their project management office (PMO) does not exist. I also have this outher feeling that they do not have a consistant development staff so, whomever develops an app, leaves the organization their project is orphaned thus nobody probably understands the mentality in the coding.

Either that, OR... They have an "end-of-use" life when a certain quota is hit, I know a ton of companies that do that and ghost the product eternally then use paid support as a cash cow.

Prior to Younet owning phpFox, we, the consumers, had a lot of liverage. We could team up on the forums and discuss their products and get faster resolve. But since they bought phpFox, product support for their addons.... Luckster!

December 18, 2020 4:17 am

If they fixed the issues that have  been brought up, this would have been a wonderful app, BUT it was DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Released when Obama was President, Maybe, just maybe, they might find somebody who has the skillset to fix it during the Biden era. Just maybe... Not holding my breadth.

Has anything in this #DOA #DeadOnArrival product been fixed since 2015?  Like the privacy issues first reported back then?

December 13, 2020 1:16 am

Hello John. That is exactly what I did. Hanh from YouNetCo emailed me and suggested I switch to the Material theme to see if the links on the Sign Up page work with that theme. Well, they DO work with the Material theme. I then switched back to the YouNetCo Facebook Clone theme, and the two links do NOT work. I emailed Hanh back, but he hasn't responded yet. He did set up an account on my server though. I have discovered a few other GUI bugs which I am going to let them know about. I suspect that they are related to their Facebook Clone theme as well.

November 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Am I correct for Advanced Marketplace or am I correct with the directory contact us issue?  Although, I am just happy to be correct with something living with a wife and two daughters :)

In regards to the Business Directory Contact Us issue, I phpfox told me were the mail log is.

PF.Base/file/log

If you have Business Directory can you check out the Contact Us form and do it from a user point of view.  But instead of doing a users actual email put the user first name and your domains email.  Then it works...I found this out looking at the mail.log and it mail is being rejected by sparkpost because the sender in not authorized to send.  Phpfox is working but YouNet side might be pulling the users email to send which is not authorized to send of course.  I think they mixed up an variable.  But, what is weird is that is works correctly on their demo site for 4.7.9 which shouldn't matter since they have not upgraded Business Directory in awhile.  Don't understand how it works on thier site using sparkpost as well...make no sense to me.

June 25, 2020 4:34 am