YouNetCo Products

Dear @prepperz,

Sorry for the delay, our development team already verified your reports carefully but we missed to update you here.

1. Sharing the main contest link on social media: You can change its text with this phrase "seo_contest_meta_description"

2. Sharing contest link on facebook does not show an image

Kindly get in touch with us through our ticket system so that we can apply a patch to your site. If not, you need to wait for the next release. Perhaps it's within 1-2 week(s)

3.. The image in the phpFox feed is not clickable.

Kindly get in touch with us through our ticket system so that we can apply a patch to your site. If not, you need to wait for the next release. Perhaps it's within 1-2 week(s)

4. When logged out, sharing is still normal, please refer

https://phpfox4demo.younetco.com/contest/15/international-songwriting-competition/

5. There's a button at the bottom of the popup to allow you to close it

https://phpfox4demo.younetco.com/contest/15/international-songwriting-competition/

6. We're using this box of core and we tried on default Blog module, the result is similar, the photo will be lost if submitting failed.

Please work with us on the ticket to receive fixes for #2 and #3 first.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Too much time has already been wasted over the years and does not justify wasting anymore. I'll just wait for you to update it and push it to app store.

Is this app being refreshed or is it the same old unusable piece of app?

June 12, 2019 4:33 am

i feel really bad for you and for all the ones i hear felt deceived by the glossy phpfox/younetco presentation; hold off before you buy next time and test really good, i did not invest that much i was cautious ...but still its always a disapointment when you realise a piece of code you invest in is unreliable and the people behind even more. 

I'm saddened as I just invested nearly 1k into deluxe for a bunch of cancelled modules, out dated android & ios apps. horribly coded modules.  I hope hope things get better. I spent a lot of money. i feel ripped off atm.

[/quote]

May 14, 2019 4:57 am

I didn't saw any improvements or new features in the existing modules of younetco since 2016. 

There was released some new products, and ensured that the old one are compatible with the new version, but that's all.

I remember younetco as a company which uprised the phpfox users with innovative functions and keeping imrpoving their products constantly .. is that over?

Not only there is no improvements what so ever but when they publish an update its only based on urgent matters reported by clients ... in a nutshell the Younetco plugins have no future. 

April 6, 2019 12:02 am

Dear JohnJr,

Thanks for your back response, this phrase is normal _p(' a blog'), you can check cores using this style very much

Ex: 'info' => _p('Top Bloggers Limit'), at PF.Site/Apps/core-blogs/Block/TopBloggers.php

Regret to inform you that in the back-end, you can not add that phrase because phpFox will auto add "_" for whitespace, hope it should be supported soon from the platform.

Please check in "phrases.json", add that phrase, run "Re-validation" at "Manage Apps" page

Note that you need to enable techie mode

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Thanks for the info.  I did not know about the space issue, and that does make perfect sense then.

March 22, 2019 4:48 am

Dear Fox Observer,

1. Photo World Theme Landing page is complicated and imposible to create an og meta that’s very important to campaign our site to all social media site.

=> As we just verified with our development team, it's using meta tags of site so let us know more of your need?

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

March 4, 2019 8:40 am

Dear Fox Observer,

We apologize to you for missing your message, recently we have released Advanced Blog, do you upgrade it on your site?

Regarding responsive, we checked at https://phpfox4demo.younetco.com/advanced-blog/ and we do not find the issue like your description.

Can you check again for this? As your report was in 2018, let us know so we can help you.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

March 4, 2019 7:29 am

Hmmmm... fair enough, that said this is a first that I am reading about their deprecated products.  To your point JohnJr, they should have stated so on the product page, or at least, as a courtesy, posted it here on the forums.  'nuff said.

November 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Sorry Metro,  didn't upgrade that site yet, and my hack works for me, so I don't know...sorry.  Just another reason to post a fix when getting one so everyone at least has the opportunity to fix their site...of course with a disclaimer :)

November 20, 2018 3:31 am

I used to post hotfixs to avoid that which you posted.  However, I learnt very quickly that I was becoming  an extention of the developers support team.  And, on a couple of times, the fix broke some users sites, and I got blamed for helping by posting the fix.  If the hack is mine, I have no problem posting and taking ownership of the fix.

November 14, 2018 9:34 pm