Install - Upgrade

Hi ftl001,

Actually, we could not reproduce this issue in our testing environment. Could you please submit a ticket with your site information so we can check it?

Best regards,

Hannah

July 14, 2020 7:09 am

And you have to ask parteners like younetco to keep the steep....i have business template that is not updated...but when i ask for code fo app you sayd youkeep only for parteners....so at least make them to update product what we are buying from them..to dont loose money every day.....if not...people will understand is a bad businees to work with you

July 10, 2020 11:05 pm

Sorry, I would assume each person found a way to stop it.  Myself, I just shut off contact abilities for guest and only registered users can contact me.  Not a great idea but I assumed adding a lot of IP address to my htaccess would slow the site even more than it is now.

April 22, 2020 2:05 am
Eric
Posted by

Dear,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the upgrade issue. We worked on this issue with high priority and I would like to inform that the issue already resolved!  

Thank you for the update from JohnJr also, please kindly contact us if you need any further support.

Please upgrade and enjoy 4.7.9 now!

Regards,

Hannah

November 27, 2019 7:47 am

Yes Manual When cleared, the site works normally.  How can this Problem be permanently resolved on my Server?  If not, can it cause another problem in the operation of the site?

October 17, 2019 5:02 am