Photos

Hannha,

I couldn't find wherein the information provided that it stated that. I apologize for any additional unneeded time to answer the question as I am new to this software. Thank you for the response, and now I know that they are deleted completely. I didn't want photos sitting on the server that had been deleted already.

Regards,

Larry Jones

November 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Well, to add to this mystery, I considered that maybe I had saved some of the images in Photoshop at different resolutions. In other words, 72 dpi for some, and 300 dpi for others. I considered that maybe that was the source of the problem. However, I just opened the last good one that posted on my page, and the first bad one that posted on my page. As I mentioned earlier, they are basically clones of each other. In fact, all 81 graphics for that page are clones of each other. they have the same size in pixels, the same resolution, the same basic elements. There is nothing substantially different between any of them, other than the actual text content.

And here is the real kicker. I just went to my own profile page, and I posted ten of the very same images as a test. All 10 of the images posted without a single problem.

As I mentioned earlier, I even deleted that entire page and started from scratch; and yet the problem still occurs. I have also rebuilt the theme, cleared the cache, used a few of those other cleaning options in the AdminCP, cleared Firefox's history and cache, and even shut down my web server and rebooted the entire machine. Yet still, this weirdness persists, and phpFox insists on blowing up certain images so that they don't fit in the page frame, and look blurry.

I am totally lost regarding how to fix this issue.

November 14, 2020 4:23 am

Thanks. The issue has been resolved.  I installed ImageMagick on my server, restarted apache and rebuilt the core theme on phpfox. 

November 10, 2020 12:30 pm
Posted By

Rich, sorry everytime I go to your site this drives me crazy.  Hopefully this helps make your logo a little bigger.

Go to edit your theme and click on the CSS menu. The go to the bottom of the code and add the following and then click save.

.site-logo .site-logo-link .site-logo-icon > i {

height: 48px; }

If later on your having issues you can just delete those few lines and go back to the old way.

October 13, 2020 4:41 am
DanShea
Posted By
pic.PNG

I figured it out. The facebook clone app was messing with it. Once I turned that off, it was fine.

May 23, 2019 2:00 am

I just used a fresh install testing a bug issue with YouNetCo so I checked the CSS Editor and it is working on this fresh site...so I must have goofed up something.  Sorry to waste your time.

March 22, 2019 2:32 am

i have the latest version of the photo app. th pagination is now working for the albums but the section of the pic that i selects for a thumb is still from the middle of the image. any way to chage this?

August 18, 2018 9:51 pm