Pages

AdminCp (type in search bar to find setting.)

• URL Redirect After Login
  1. After a user has logged in and they have not requested a page to visit you can set a default redirection URL, which will send them to this specific page right after they log in. So you can send them to the main feed.
  • Redirect After SignUp
  1. Add the full path you want to send users right after they register. If you want to use our default routine just leave this blank.  So you can send them to profile/my.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Complete profile...these apps might help.

https://store.phpfox.com/apps/user-profile-completeness-v4-younetco

https://store.phpfox.com/apps/profile-completeness-2

May 26, 2021 2:22 am
Posted By

When a user likes a page it drops a post in the main feed. Does anyone know how to disable that? When you have a burst of new members the main feed can get out of controll with page likes. any suggestions/help is appreciated.

You are right...it's too much. Even if it was just a small line of text it would be better, but it shows the whole cover photo and everything. 

January 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Posted By

Hi vijay,

We would like to confirm that phpFox does not support "View on Maps" feature for Group and Page. If you want this feature, please contact us via custom work service which incurs additional cost.

Regards,

September 21, 2020 10:08 am

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for the reply! Yes, my site is entirely SSL configured. I think I may have been impatient and not allowing Google enought time to update my APIs... I tested this morning and everything is working fine now.

Sorry about the unnecessary thread.

--Kirk

October 8, 2019 2:52 pm

Yes, only if you do it from the backend.  The easiest way to understand it is to use your development site on a fresh install and use excel and copy what is in the tables listed above naming the table name, name of fields and what data is in a fresh install.  Then add one page or group and then go back to each table and update the table using a different color font color.  Then add another page and repeat with a different color.  With three records you should see the pattern for each table when adding a page.  You can then use excel saved as a CSV to import straight into each database table.  One time I uploaded 900 pages, and it worked perfect...but the list above is a few years old so they might have changed things a little.

September 26, 2019 2:59 am