Forum

I think you don't have Groups or Pages activated (you have to have both). If this is the case, it's a known bug, already reported by me a month ago... but.. as "things move" with PHPFox... still not fixed (considering it's a pretty major bug) :unamused: 

You can see more here: https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues/3035

Only solution is to roll back to the previous forum version.

Hi !

Yes 

Just i activated the groups app and now show forum correctly .

Yes it is a bug .

Thank you very much

April 18, 2022 4:07 am
Osii
Posted By

Hi Osii,

Please check "Can edit all forum posts?" settings of regular user

Thanks for the reply Vivian...But mine is off and the user i'm testing, is not a moderator either...

Merry chrismas to you all.

December 25, 2018 11:23 pm

When choosing to see a post from the forum block "recent posts" it directs to Viewing Single Post.

If you reply to this post, there is no confirmation that your post is sent nor does it redirect to the thread. 

It just stays on the same page, Viewing Single Post and you think that your reply has not been posted. Which will make someone to try to post again and again. The result being several post with the same answer.

It would be best to redirect to the bottom of the thread with your latest post included.

Am I missing something here?

Hi yameth,

Thanks for your report, I confirm that this is a bug of forum app, we will fix in next version.

June 29, 2018 4:12 am