Other apps

Hi William Brock,

We checked and found that it works correctly. Please make sure that the photo on your post meets with Facebook's Policy:  https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/adult_nudity_sexual_activity

Due to Facebook's Policy, the image content does not meet policy (group's photo, group's avatar, user's photo, user's avatar, and the photo on your post...) will be removed automatically.

Regards,

Hannah

September 30, 2020 3:31 am

Hi Wilson,

Please be advised that Google Play and Apple Store won't send the update information to users for any specifc app so that was the reason why your users could not received notification of the upgradation.

Moreover, Google Play and Apple Store is the big system which spreads across all over the world, thus, it will take time to propagate the new version and the delay for new update is unavoidable.

Hope the above information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

July 15, 2021 11:34 am

Hello and thanks for the reply, i hope it will be added otherweis is page and group not monetizable like other apps

June 2, 2021 5:59 pm
Posted By

Sorry, it's there.  I have most of the apps here, and I don't remember any app with that ability.  Maybe a developer will reach out to you for customization for your site.

May 31, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi Parvesh

I agree with you. I am considering puchasing chatplus for my network. Since you have got it, what are your intial thoughts. Is it worth having on the site. Does the IM work well. What about audio call, video call and group video chat, how are they performing. Did you get a managed server from phpfox ? I am looking for a managed server, which company would you recommend. Any feedback and assistance would be greatlt appreciated.

April 19, 2021 8:22 pm

I finally can make it working. If it doesn't work at your local machine, you should check your android version. In the beginning I used android 10, it doesn't react, then after that I tried my old phone which is having android 8, and then ... everything start running smoothly. This is very good tools and helpful.

Phpfox may want to check why it can not run on an android version 10. For now I am satisfied because I can start working on my app integration, but surely I will need it run on the latest android version.

March 13, 2021 4:55 am

They may have...they just don't post it here I guess.  I got your email to test it out but I don't have a apple phone.  I really don't have a phone to test since my kids have galaxy s9 and my motherinlaw has a galaxy s10 and I have a

Galaxy S5

so sad.... :)

haven't found a reason to upgrade yet ;)

John, thanks for responding. You will be able to help me with testing once I have the first build of the Android version of the CSNet app. I am not sure how soon that will be. Maybe this week? Once I do have the first Android build, I will send out another email invitation to all of our Christian Social Network members. The Galaxy does run the Android OS, right?

March 8, 2021 5:49 am

The first issue I've run into is that my Apple developer account is individual. That means that I can't invite phpfox to my account to use the developer tools. You need a company account to do that. Phpfox doesn't say that on the purchase screen. Maybe it's buried in their how-to documents. So the only way I could have them use my developer acct is to give them my Apple ID information which will NOT happen. 

Koern, the phpFox team makes it very clear in their online instructions -- see the URL below -- that you MUST give them your Apple login credentials in order for them to build the iOS version of your customized app. Yes, I too find that disconcerting, but there is no other way around it if you want them to build customized iOS and Android apps for your site.

For the record, I bit the bullet and I am currently going through the build process right now. In fact, I already submitted all of my assets to phpFox, and we are currently testing the first build of my iOS app for my website at https://www.csnet.live.

Once my iOS app is submitted to and approved for the App Store, I will then be changing my Apple ID password for the sake of security. If phpFox needs to make a new build, then I will give them my changed password at that time.

You may not find the above acceptable -- I can't say that I blame you -- but that's just the way it is. You can learn more about all of this here:

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/How+to+request+to+build+your+Premium+Mobile+app

March 6, 2021 9:34 am

today its amazing matter seeing --- in this matter
Many spammer user  use words only ..  they not have any domain ... just write abc@sitename   i check domain ip .. no domain created of spammers. just word you sitename.com or abc@bogus.bogus.com 
Version 3 .. i use *domain.com & phpfox ban whole domain ... its many issue people write again and again .. but phpfox team never hear. don't mind please but we pay money to phpfox ... spammer never pay ... then why phpfox team waste time again and again ... i am not understand .... i feel i buy/get tension ... not buy phpfox software.
please understand ... support your clients .. so they run site smoothly .. in coming version ... if phpfox support this matter its good for every one other wise i close site & buy another social network script. year per year go .. nobody hear this matter. its not genuine ... yes today i upset ... because 500 mail i ban ... in just 88 person genuine. its unnecessary extra effort /useless efforts who eat time ...

January 28, 2021 11:59 am

Hello,

I see that phpFox v.4.8.3 has been released, but when I look at the subscriptions app in the store, it shows the last update for it was May 30, 2019. Can anyone confirm that the subscription app has actually been updated, or is this still something being worked on? I just want to know before I install the entire phpFox update.

Thank you much!

January 27, 2021 10:55 am