Other apps

Hi William Brock,

We checked and found that it works correctly. Please make sure that the photo on your post meets with Facebook's Policy:  https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/adult_nudity_sexual_activity

Due to Facebook's Policy, the image content does not meet policy (group's photo, group's avatar, user's photo, user's avatar, and the photo on your post...) will be removed automatically.

Regards,

Hannah

September 30, 2020 3:31 am
julio
Posted by

Hello Hannah!

Thanks for your help.  Unistalled the facebook login app , and reinstall.  After doing that, the facebook logos are well placed and with correct size.  Did not have to rebuild the core theme.

Great!

October 20, 2020 2:22 am
Social Media
Posted by

we know and use this feature.  However, we cannot keep the Phone numbers of the Members on the site. We have sms verification but we cannot understand who verified.  We cannot assign SMS to the member.  We cannot make two-step verification with SMS.  We Can't Say Login With Your Phone Number.

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in this feature. We would like to confirm that phpFox already supported "Registration using SMS Service", please turn on this feature on AdminCP > Registration Settings >  and then turn on the setting "Enable Registration using SMS Service"

To use this feature, please kindly purchase an SMS service of a specific SMS provider, currently, we supported:

Let us know if you still have any concerns.

Best regards,

Hannah

September 8, 2020 3:00 pm

Hi onyekat,

It is strange, could you please open a ticket with your site information so our support team can help you.

Regards,

Hannah

Thanks .. Do not worry. It has been resolved. I found out the issue was from a bug in emoney app which also  allowed the user to change the Money acquired erroneously to activity points . The developer fixed it. Activity points work just fine 

June 12, 2020 6:55 am

You must have removed it since I went to your website to see if I could figure it out but it was not there.  Too hard to figure it out from an image.  May not even figure it out with the website :) but I will give it a try :)

No , I did not remove it. Remember I said its a Google AdSense auto ad . So it appears once in a while on that space which is why I screenshot it .

My intention is not to remove the AdSense ad that appears there , my intention is to know how to access that block / space so I can insert some text there or better still , create my own block within that space 

April 26, 2020 11:22 am

I hate to ask this but did you go into the app itself and turn it on?  The first two setting need to be set to yes if I remember correctly.  Also, I always to a find missing setting, rebuild core and clear cache just in case.

January 10, 2020 4:12 am

Dear Jonathan Mitchell,

@ is the special syntax to recognize an email. This is the reason we could not filter a sub-domain like your suggestion *@*.domain.com.

So we need to add a new  [Email Domain Ban Filters] feature in our future release (where admin can filter by sub-domain).

If you want to track the status of your suggestion, please submit your suggestion to GIThub https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-feature-requests.

Regards,

Hannah

November 11, 2019 10:42 am
Jonathan Mitchell
Posted by
reactions.jpg

nevermind..its fixed....if anyone else experiences this, follow the install directions and Rebuild Core Theme like it says...which I didnt do. lol

October 13, 2019 1:09 pm
Social Media
Posted by

Hi Social Media,

We can configure the exchange rate between Activity point and real money on the AdminCP >>> Apps>>> Installed >>Activity Points >>> Settings >>>Activity Points Conversion Rate

At here, you can define the exchange rate for example 1 Activity Point = 0.01 USD, or 1Activity Point = 100 USD....

So we dont think the system needs to support 0.01 format for Activity Point. It is enough to configure the exchange rate now.

You can configure so that user of your site can Sell/purchase the marketplace listing by using activity point by: 

- On marketplace app >>[User group settings] pls turn on these settings:

+ Can members of this user group sell items on the marketplace? = Yes

+ Can members of this user group enable/disable Activity Point payment on the marketplace?  = Yes

- On Activity point app>> [User group settings] pls turn on these settings:

+ Allow to use Activity Points for exchanging items = Yes

Hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards

YouNetCo

----------------------------------

For the latest news and tips on how to make your social network a success, follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YouNetCo

September 10, 2019 7:33 am

Dear Social Media,

Thank you for your suggestion. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades. By the way, could you please let us know what is the best of whmcs that you want to suggest for phpfox?

Best regards,

Hannah

September 10, 2019 6:46 am
Osii
Posted by

Hi Osii,

Currently, PHPFox did not allow to disable these menus. By the way, you can turn off [Add friends] function. Please goto AdminCP >> Members >> User Group Settings >>> select Apps = [Friend], and then turn off the option [Can add friends?] for the member groups that you don't want to support this function.

Please refer our screenshot: https://prntscr.com/oive12

Regards,

YouNetCo

------------------------------------

For the latest news and tips on how to make your social network a success, follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YouNetCo

July 23, 2019 10:41 am