Other apps

Hi William Brock,

We checked and found that it works correctly. Please make sure that the photo on your post meets with Facebook's Policy:  https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/adult_nudity_sexual_activity

Due to Facebook's Policy, the image content does not meet policy (group's photo, group's avatar, user's photo, user's avatar, and the photo on your post...) will be removed automatically.

Regards,

Hannah

September 30, 2020 3:31 am

Interesting. What is the objection? The app is wholly self-hosted, and all data is only stored locally. None off the data is communicated to or shared with our server or any third party. We have been in business since 1999 with clients /  websites (large and small) who number in the thousands.

May 1, 2022 5:14 pm

Hello Koern,

If you are stuck with integrating your apps into phpFox mobile apps, you can consider working with us to do that via custom work which incurs additional costs. If you are interested, please contact us via our client area.

Have a great day!

Vinny.

February 28, 2022 9:17 am

Not sure exactly if you are asking for PAGES title or webpages title but check to see if this does anything.  I don't have any documentation for PAGES or GROUPS for title info so this is a guess as I have not tested it.

PF.Site/Apps/core-pages/views/controller/add.html.php

line number: 63-66

<div><input type="hidden" name="val[title]" value="{$aForms.title|clean}" maxlength="200" size="40"/></div>                 <a href="{permalink module='apps' id=$aForms.app_id title=$aForms.title}">{$aForms.title|clean}</a>                 {else}                 <input name="val[title]" value="{value type='input' id='title'}" maxlength="64" size="40" class="form-control close_warning" id="title"/>

Let me know what it actually does if you change it :)

January 11, 2022 5:31 am
Posted By

Hi HTL,

Please share with us the requested information in the incident ticket for further checking.

Have a  great day!

Vinny Ms.

December 9, 2021 10:41 am

Hi Wilson,

Please be advised that Google Play and Apple Store won't send the update information to users for any specifc app so that was the reason why your users could not received notification of the upgradation.

Moreover, Google Play and Apple Store is the big system which spreads across all over the world, thus, it will take time to propagate the new version and the delay for new update is unavoidable.

Hope the above information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

July 15, 2021 11:34 am
Posted By

Sorry, it's there.  I have most of the apps here, and I don't remember any app with that ability.  Maybe a developer will reach out to you for customization for your site.

May 31, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi Parvesh

I agree with you. I am considering puchasing chatplus for my network. Since you have got it, what are your intial thoughts. Is it worth having on the site. Does the IM work well. What about audio call, video call and group video chat, how are they performing. Did you get a managed server from phpfox ? I am looking for a managed server, which company would you recommend. Any feedback and assistance would be greatlt appreciated.

April 19, 2021 8:22 pm

I finally can make it working. If it doesn't work at your local machine, you should check your android version. In the beginning I used android 10, it doesn't react, then after that I tried my old phone which is having android 8, and then ... everything start running smoothly. This is very good tools and helpful.

Phpfox may want to check why it can not run on an android version 10. For now I am satisfied because I can start working on my app integration, but surely I will need it run on the latest android version.

March 13, 2021 4:55 am