Better ads
Social Media
Posted by

Issue# 4: "CLICKS' counter not working or not increasing, at least from the old created ad campaign. Unable to create NEW ad due to issues 1 & 2.

Dear Bong B,

I confirm that this is a bug. We will fix in next version. Thanks.

May 9, 2018 3:21 am

You can try going into your admin panel and run: maintenance > find missing settings to see if it finds the piece that is missing. Then clear your cache. If that doesn't work, you can go to your apps and completely delete the ads app, clear the cache, then reinstall ads app before clearing the cache again. Make sure to activate the app again, and see if it works. If not, then definitely open a support ticket because this is already more work for you than was intended by the software. Sorry it has been such a pain. Best of luck. Let us know how it goes!

May 24, 2018 6:54 am
Social Media
Posted by

Friends Do you have any information on this mistake? Better ads Advertisement Pictures are automatically deleted.

June 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Paul, I have the latestest version 4.6.1 (build 4) and my core app for Ads is:  Ad (see image).

...not Better Ads.

Should I install the Better Ads?

And should I disable the Ad app?

July 19, 2018 2:53 pm

In better ads I see when you  setup an ad as user it lets you select what ad you want , you pay per click but per 1000 as whole? anyway to setup where people pay on ads per click? not 1000? way to change that number? does anyone know is that per click or per 1000 clicks?

Hi aaronmskater,

I confirm that this is a bug in Better Ads app, we will fix in next version. Thank you.

July 3, 2018 1:57 am

Also we should be able to advertise by languages, genders, user groups, countries, States, Cities, by zipcode(s)

this would make so much more sense to people who want to reach a certain clientele

I live in chicago - I would want to advertise to greek people who speak greek, so greek language and also who live in Illinois and Chicago and by zipcode

also to gender male female or if they are other gender that I have created

this would be nice to have all these features in Better ADS and Sponsor Ads

we can Call it "Excellent ADS" then, instead of Better Ads :)

September 7, 2018 12:56 am