Themes

If your html is working and your issue is the width of whatever your doing than if you know how to use Firefox Inspector you could find the correct CSS div and change it in the PhpFox CSS Editor.  If you don't know how to use Firefox Inspector, you could private message me your homepagee URL and tell me how wide you want it and I can tell you what to put in for CSS Code :)

June 29, 2022 4:45 pm

It is the material theme and it comes and goes.  I don't get it.  It never happens on Firefox but edge and chrome pop up with the registration form when I have an invite-only website.  I am going to try to check daily and see if there is something I do differently because today it is working correctly on all three browsers.  Very weird.

June 16, 2021 9:36 pm

That's a CSS thing.

Click THEME "edit" go into the CSS section.

Example. In there you add css like this.

.css{

.font-size: 24px;

}

ect.  add your stuff there to modify the font sizes and ect.

February 12, 2021 10:23 pm
DanShea
Posted By

Paris, I am not saying that is incorrect.  I do make a clone copy of the material theme and then add CSS changes to the CSS file through the CSS editor these days as I use to hard code everything and in the old days it would erase everything but I have not had any issues since they fix it a year or two back.  I have probably 30 CSS changes on one of my sites and the other at least 150 to 200 CSS changes.  In the old days, it would take me a week to update by hand as I would search for each spot and change it by hand.  So I am very thankful for this semi-new feature.  The key to your statement is that you must make a duplicate/clone which phpfox always recommended to me :)

November 24, 2019 3:43 am

LATE REPLY but whatever.

Works fine.

It's under "Visitor Landing Page (core.index-visitor)"

Blocks can be set to any slot I am guessing.

I tested slot 1 and it's working.

April 25, 2019 5:20 am
Ionut Zapototchi
Posted By
print screen groups.jpg

Hello , thank you . I just sent a tiket to owner : YouNetCo , we will see what they are saying .

December 8, 2018 11:12 am

Hurray. The issue with usergroup permissions has been resolved as of yesterday. 

Now we have a registration issue where the password field duplicates instead of processing the user registration on mobile. I’m assuming it’s because of the update, but I can’t be sure. 

July 19, 2018 6:13 pm