Themes
DanShea
Posted By

Paris, I am not saying that is incorrect.  I do make a clone copy of the material theme and then add CSS changes to the CSS file through the CSS editor these days as I use to hard code everything and in the old days it would erase everything but I have not had any issues since they fix it a year or two back.  I have probably 30 CSS changes on one of my sites and the other at least 150 to 200 CSS changes.  In the old days, it would take me a week to update by hand as I would search for each spot and change it by hand.  So I am very thankful for this semi-new feature.  The key to your statement is that you must make a duplicate/clone which phpfox always recommended to me :)

November 24, 2019 3:43 am

LATE REPLY but whatever.

Works fine.

It's under "Visitor Landing Page (core.index-visitor)"

Blocks can be set to any slot I am guessing.

I tested slot 1 and it's working.

April 25, 2019 5:20 am
Ionut Zapototchi
Posted By
print screen groups.jpg

Hello , thank you . I just sent a tiket to owner : YouNetCo , we will see what they are saying .

December 8, 2018 11:12 am

Hurray. The issue with usergroup permissions has been resolved as of yesterday. 

Now we have a registration issue where the password field duplicates instead of processing the user registration on mobile. I’m assuming it’s because of the update, but I can’t be sure. 

July 19, 2018 6:13 pm
Posted By
2.png

I am running material 4.6.1 and the header does not freeze and I have it enabled in the design mode to freeze. How do I fix this?

April 22, 2018 12:21 pm