Mindsplitter
Suggestion make profile themes visable to whoever visits a members page example :: lets say I myself use the bublegum dance theme for my profile page but the site is set for the fox theme and another member has the blue penguin theme.

well as i browse another members page the one with the blue penguin theme i should beable to view his page through his blue penguin theme not through my bublegum dance theme or the default fox them and vise versa when a member visits my page he should be able to see my bublegum dance theme not his blue penguin theme or the default fox theme

The default fox theme would be the theme that i would see on someones profile that did not choose anothere theme and when i visit my owne page that is where i would see my bublegum dance theme and members visiting there own profile would see their own theme that they choose.

i hope that i explained this properly

vote
http://forums.phpfox.com/project.php?issueid=1785
Be the first person to like this.
Mindsplitter
Quote:
Originally posted by: Metallerz
1.6 more or less does this out of the box already

Not 1.6.21 ifact i turned in support tickets on it and was told that i would have to pay to have the core files changed to make this happen

and i have uninstalled and re-installed the program and uninstalled it again so this needs to be a part of the core system
Mindsplitter
Quote:
Originally posted by: Metallerz
It is part of the core system!

Go to your admin panel, edit options, profile.

You will find an option called Enable "ProTheme" plug-in.

Turn it on and thats it.

Upload your themes as normal.

I turned it on and it does not work for me when I visit another members profile I just see my theme and I know that the members is diferent beacuse I have two different accounts and set them both to different themes even after Enable "ProTheme" plug-in.: still only shows me my theme.

any other suggestions i can try
This is deviating from the V2 topic, please stay on track or post in another forum