What do you think, how many members your community will get with phpfox 2.0 ?
Be the first person to like this.
dont forget that a script alone wont get you many members, you need to advertise it, have unique design/features, keep it fresh, moderate it, engine submission....
Of course Purefan, the vote should not only represent the phpfox script itself. The vote answer may be based on the community you are running and what everyone expect as amount of members.

What's the biggest phpfox 1.6 community, someone know?

My experiences in social network is, when you provide a good network script, you don't need to advertise it yourself, your members will do it for you. Then you just need to lead them a bit with rules and news. As you said, the design is also important that's true. For myself, I don't expect a design of phpfox, I just hope that in phpfox 2.0 it will be somehow easier than in phpfox 1.6 to create a sitenavigation menu as easy as the top menu.

I know phpfox 2.0 will be a great tool and helper for your community to get easily members, but I know also from other social network software that there are things implemented which are blocking your community growing. I see that in phpfox 2.0 you removed some of these blockers that were implemented in phpfox 1.6 and that was a great step forward. Sadly I still see some little possible growing blockers in 2.0 alpha and I hope they will be removed until the beta release.