Mindsplitter
Just had to say this about short urls for the first time ever since my first install if phpFoX when i installed v2 and activated short urls BAM it worked with no side effects abso flipin perfect thanks for correcting whatever the issue was i am on go da ddy shared hosting

thanks for correcting .htaccess file
Be the first person to like this.
CLUBUGLY
htaccess was a big thing for me. If you find the topic "Natio Challenge" you will see that Natio provided the V2 htaccess compatible for 1.6.x

I use it now and it eliminated all my headaches.
Quote:
Originally posted by: ClubUgly
htaccess was a big thing for me. If you find the topic "Natio Challenge" you will see that Natio provided the V2 htaccess compatible for 1.6.x

I use it now and it eliminated all my headaches.

Thats why he's the boss Smile he pulls the most amazing tricks out of the hat, he may not realize it but he's taught me so much... wish I could thank his profile cos I cant say it enough how grateful I am
Mindsplitter
Something about this htacces it works on linux with frontpage extentions turnd on so pllllllllllllzzzzzzz don't change it it works perfect
Didnt work for me straight away, needed to enable apache module mod_headers as I was getting an Internal Server Error page.. works fine now though!