correct me if i am wrong, the reason for the release of Beta is for users to get a feel and maybe report any bugs and especially for modder to check the codes and making necessar improvements and guide for future mod. I would like to see modders to inform about the improvements in their mod towards v2.0 , modder like konsort, which i really want the arcade mod to be able to update in using v2.0. Team V mod ,Santocki and many others.
Be the first person to like this.
CLUBUGLY
You're wrong. That was the intent of Alpha Release Smile
I think he's talking about the alpha Smile

.. but I'd also like to know if there are already some people trying to mod something for the alpha to get familiar with the new code. Smile
Quote:
Originally posted by: nx.vc
I think he's talking about the alpha Smile

.. but I'd also like to know if there are already some people trying to mod something for the alpha to get familiar with the new code. Smile

Im sure they are, maybe they havent said it publicly but there are some very professional modders out there and I wouldnt doubt they port their top sellers to version 2, we have announced with quite some time the release dates and they are clever enough to know that if they develop anything for the alpha version it may break before even reaching the stable version, so instead of build-fix-fix-fix... they should build until the stable version or close to the stable version
Quote:
Originally posted by: ClubUgly
You're wrong. That was the intent of Alpha Release Smile

hi,
thanks for pointing that out, yes..i was talking about the alpha actually....hehe sorry about that, but yes.. would love to see modders to keep us inform about their development in their past mod whether it is able to be upgrade to v2...esp the arcade mod. i would like that still in my site but maybe upgrade in the design...

e.g add soft drop shadow at the tabbed menu (arcade mod)