Mindsplitter
suggestion make members login with email address this seams to be the normal SN login standard and everyone that useses my space or face book currently have to log in with email and I would prefer my members do also

vote here
http://forums.phpfox.com/project.php?issueid=1778
Be the first person to like this.
metro
There are two mods here in the forum that do this - both are EXACTLY the same, but one is for sale and the other is free.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mindsplitter
suggestion make members login with email address this seams to be the normal SN login standard and everyone that useses my space or face book currently have to log in with email and I would prefer my members do also
Mindsplitter
yes but this should be a basic feature for phpFoX2 all other SN use it
metro
Maybe they can add it in the ACP as a selection - login with username OR email address.

I had a poll on my website and 60% preffered using username to log in as it was shorter than typing in their email address.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mindsplitter
yes but this should be a basic feature for phpFoX2 all other SN use it
CLUBUGLY
This has already been confirmed as a feature many times for V2 including by Natio at the company blog for V2

Quote:
Raymond Benc Reply:
October 25th, 2008 at 1:18 pm
Thanks for your comment!
One of the first things we worked on was our login routine. With phpFox2 you as Admins can control how users log into your site and it can either be using their Username, Email or both their Username and or Email. So this gives you 3 options which can be changed at anytime from your Admin CP.
Thanks again for your comment and for the gesture of donating. I appreciate it but your activity in our community is worth so much so keep it up.
cobra12512
People need to read...More....lol

Quote:
Originally posted by: ClubUgly
This has already been confirmed as a feature many times for V2 including by Natio at the company blog for V2
I accepted it for you, since we were already planning on to implementing this feature.