Hi,

It will be nice to have some more features do the view of the blog entry. Fist it shouls show the avatar of the member that posted the blog (see Attach)

Then, in the right, it should show more information, with other blogs from that member and most viewed blogs of the member (see attach again)

The attach was made in photoshop as an example.

Thanks
Be the first person to like this.
also "Blog Mood" would be nice
I'll repeat what I wrote in reply to that blog you wrote.. hehe

The random blogs/most viewed blocks are a good idea!

But im not sure about the avatars being on the left side, as the profile page has it shown on the right, wouldnt it be better to keep it also on that side? also maybe showing how many blogs they have written and links to their other blogs.. etc.
Hi,

I personally don't like the profile picture and user information on the right, and I hope that we can change that in the admin CP.

The ideia is to show on that boxes the information of random blogs and most viewed conserning only the blogs of that member, and not all the blogs.
Sorry, misread what you wrote originally.. right yeah, the avatar on left for profile as well would be nice, I personally dont mind either side as long as they are both on same side on both pages to keep consistency.
I can relate to this, and I already thought of how to set it like this but this is also prone to debate, some users might think it should be on the other side or have a border or the order of how to show... so I do think that this should go to the feature requests forum so people can vote on this, if there are enough in favor it will be changed. but the important thing is that it gets posted and voted on...
Hi,

But wouldn't be easier to make it as an option in adminCP, allowing us to chose if we want it on the right or left? My member are used to have the profile information on the left, so it will be a bit confusing for then.

Or you can make it an option for members to chose when they are designing their profile.

Thanks.
Ok...

If someone like this feature please vote on:

http://forums.phpfox.com/project.php?issueid=1761
hmmm, we are actually working on improving the blog to a great deal. so far we have added featured bloggers, featured blog posts, most commented blog posts, most viewed blog posts and blog categories. Now we are going to add related blog posts, more blog posts by the user and rate this blog post and will package it all as an imporoved blog section hopefully in the start of next week.
Are you doing this for V2?
well for ver 1.6 as we are doing this for our own site and we are not going to upgrade to ver 2 anytime soon even after the stable release.