Has anyone written a mod or know of a soultion for setting a limit on how many friend requests can be made per day by either a certian user or user type.

Facebook does this and we are having problems with some people friend requesting every new member on our site when they don't know them. It is a turn off for professional social networks so we need to have a way to set limits.

Thanks for any help
Be the first person to like this.
StevieJ
Quote:
Originally posted by: shieldsb

Has anyone written a mod or know of a soultion for setting a limit on how many friend requests can be made per day by either a certian user or user type.

Facebook does this and we are having problems with some people friend requesting every new member on our site when they don't know them. It is a turn off for professional social networks so we need to have a way to set limits.

Thanks for any help

Is there an answer for this?
StevieJ
This thread seems to be in the wrong forum category!
Donna(data66)
This thread was started in 2009. It won't be moved as it is for v1.6. Please start a thread in the proper area if you are not using v1.6.
V1 or V4, I just hope the option is optional, this is a great request for some but in my case niche adding many friends is encouraged

in my case I wish there was something like view friends, view close friends or something like that