If a template was created for the current version of phpfox, and I were to upgrade to phpfox2 at some future date, what problems could I expect?
Be the first person to like this.
problems? I should say no... but inconvenients maybe hehe, like you mentino it, the template is going to be a new system so you wont be able to upgrade your template/theme, you can have a new one developed that looks like the one you have now but not an upgrade.

Other than that I cant think of any...
Thanks for the feedback. We're going to make it 'as best' for the mo then wait until later to create a template based on phpfox2. May be a buggy for a bit especially if a user has a small screen. omg
one of the team here has a 32" monitor, you should see how everything looks there :lol:
i want a 32 in monitor Tongue. who needs 2 then right lol.
guess im too old fashion then hehe have 2 monitors here to work and one of them is constantly Off lol! cant seem to need it as Im too lazy to move the mouse all the way to the second monitor!! (faster to Alt-Tab :winkSmile
lol ya but it is so nice to code and have reference pages on the second one or even my music or a movie.

i have even had 2 separate browsers open at the same time one on each monitor one logged in as admin and the other as user or not logged in so i can see the changes i make with out logging out and in 500 times after i missed a period or something is to small or big.