Store Community Support Documentation
Hey guys,

To start this Forum out right, I would like to create a Resource List for other Members to look through. I will add my own list and if you have any other Suggestions, please feel free to add to it!

I will put the list into Categories that I feel will make it easier to go through.

Web Design Software:

Web Designing Software should be referred as "Software to Design and Create Websites". The list is as follows:
  1. VTC.com - yes, they have a TON of Videos dealing with this subject!
Be the first person to like this.
still working on this for anyone who sees it early... just didn't want to lose any work :D
twofast you are now a forum moderator???

damn i have wanted to be one for ages sad
Quote:
Originally posted by: Glen
twofast you are now a forum moderator???

damn i have wanted to be one for ages sad

No, currently I'm not. Although I did send in a request to be one as I've been helping out for a while anyways tongue
yeah, i would like to be one aswell

not for the perks, i actually wanted to ages ago, i would do it without the perks

erm...so how is your thread a sticky? was that drew or someone?
Quote:
Originally posted by: Glen
yeah, i would like to be one aswell

not for the perks, i actually wanted to ages ago, i would do it without the perks

erm...so how is your thread a sticky? was that drew or someone?

Yeah, I guess someone made it a sticky. teeth
This is a great list - especially for neophytes like me! Thnx for taking the time to post this.
Quote:
Originally posted by: rocknroll
This is a great list - especially for neophytes like me! Thnx for taking the time to post this.

np... thanks for upping it. It reminded me that I need to update this thread. tongue
Could you please upload this list over at phpfoxplanet's resources forum, that would be great to have there as well.

http://www.phpfoxplanet.com/Website-Resources-f27.html

Thank you in advanced.
very useful post
Some appications for Mac users:

Coda - All in one editor/shell/ftp
CocaoMySQL - MySQL editor
just thhought id throw in my two cents but dreamweaver rules its by far the most indepth program there is as of now and probly for awhile as you can code in a large variety instead of a sole code like only php or only mysql it does most all ...
( now it doesnt do mysql tho but all the rest coldfusion js html php etc. does em all )
not to mention thier creative suite is amazing with phptoshop dreamweaver flash etc. all in one bundle @ the price of too much money you should get bells and whistles youll never use tho lol
anywho as for mysql i say use notpad lol but the majority of the time i use dreamweaver and just script an install or change an alter w.e need be at the moment although i know some provide a means to work on the fly with the db its never been a need for me ANYWHO
my votes dreamweaver all the way ( not to mention its mac and pc friendly
Quote:
Originally posted by: Erick
Could you please upload this list over at phpfoxplanet's resources forum, that would be great to have there as well.

http://www.phpfoxplanet.com/Website-Resources-f27.html

Thank you in advanced.

hey, where's the forum at phpfoxplanet? looks like it's just a parked domain...