Here's a free tool you can use to post to your Twitter page from your Fox site, for free, and with shortened urls such as Bit.ly.

login to Twitter.

then go to http://twitterfeed.com/ and sign up.

register your Fox site RSS feed and then grant permission for TwitterFeed to access your Twitter account.

Then go through the settings and put whatever you like, such as use shortened urls and how often to check for new posts.

My site is video related, so I just use my latest videos rss feed and i'm good to go!

forgot to mention - this can post to FaceBook too!!
Last update on January 7, 2012 by drastic.
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Thanks for sharing but this terms agreement concerns me so I won't be using it but I'm sure a lot will find it useful for them. Smile

Quote:

H. Allow the content posted using the Service by all users, including by you, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the Service, and that We will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes; and
I. Allow the Service to be placed on your website(s) and you hereby grant Us a nonexclusive, irrevocable during the term of this Agreement, royalty-free license to perform, or have performed, these activities.

Thanks to mostlymom, I check this sort of stuff before using any services like this.
Twitterfeed is one way, Google Feedburner is another.
they're giving you a good service that's automated and collecting stats to do things better. all it does is auto post to your twitter/facebook, doesn't actually connect to your site or your users.

it's not a big deal and there is no concern at all.

i like feedburner too!
Last update on January 7, 2012 by drastic.
thanks for sharing .. i use that too and hootsuite for manualy
paki.com
is there any way or app available that could post facebook posts to phpfox site automatically??