i am making other landing pages and i want to add the login and the registration forms on those pages how do i do this...
Be the first person to like this.
Ok so there is no API or line of code some scripts like white labor sites have it
Donna(data66)
What is a white labor site? I don't know of a way to do what you want at the moment.
White label site ex: www.whitelabeldating.com
Ok so van u answer my other question: on the registration form is there a way I can customize it so that the subscription package selection only shows if a certain gender is selected
any answer
Donna(data66)
Contrary to popular belief, I am not on here 24/7 and do sleep. lol. I do not know of a way to do that per gender or group. I see a feature request for it though.
ok also i bought a Uplinks V3 plugin how do i add new links on there
Donna(data66)
I will answer support tickets from home as I cannot access them from work. Smile The instructions for adding the links are included in the zip. Please do not post here for support of my add ons. Please be sure you've submitted a support ticket on my site so I am sure to see it from home. Thanks. Smile
yes but it does not show me how to add new links just adjust and move exiting links...
Donna(data66)
I will answer a support ticket from home. Thanks. Smile
data66
ok i sent you a message about adding links in the uplinks plugin and i havent recieved a reply from you yet...
Donna(data66)
seriously! I responded within 30 minutes of you putting in the ticket. You should always try to contact people first and check your spam box because I actually responded twice to it.
Last update on April 7, 2012 by Donna(data66).
i did and u said u will check into it thats all i heard from you ...
Donna(data66)
No I sent you two more and they included detailed instructions as to how to do what you want.
Last update on April 7, 2012 by Donna(data66).
Donna(data66)
I have just sent it again.