Can someone pm me the sql tables for the footer chat please. Including the admin panel table

I seem to have removed them by accident from the database.
Be the first person to like this.
Cheers chaps I will try that.
How thick can I be.. lol I didnt have it activated in modules. What a plank.

Thanks for the help anyway guys.
Another issue with footer chat - i made it go to offline mode and now i can not change it to online made
Donna(data66)
Do you see the setting on the right corner of it?
No it vanishes when i go offiline mode
Donna(data66)
Oh double click the footer chat. That will take you back online. I forgot about that.
Nope didnt work
Donna(data66)
Are you using firefox or IE? Do you have sitewide ajax on? Do you have any add ons? Do you see any errors on the site with debug or firebug? My sites don't have an issue with this nor does the demo so there must be a setting issue.
Using firefox and safari and chrome, sitewide ajax is off, lots of addons, nothing in debug i will check firebug.

I will report back after checking firebug.
cw is null
[Break On This Error]

cw.innerHTML = "";
Donna(data66)
Ok I don't have this error with my sites when I have the IM on. I keep it off except to test. If that is not due to an add on or modification or template (check by disabling those) then submit to support please.
Last update on June 21, 2012 by Donna(data66).
I think it might be an issue with cookies. Leave it with me and thanks for your assistance again mate
The problem was caused by Script Techs EU Cookies addon. I dont actually understand what the problem was but firebug sent me to that.

Once disabled the double click returned on the chat footer.

Once again thanks for your help.
Donna(data66)
yes that's the add on I have said is not needed any more. I removed it from the add ons after mentioning that the agency responsible for overlooking the law said that implied consent is ok. Sorry for the issue. It is only available now in my unsupported add ons after finding that it's not necessary.
Osii
Hi all!,
I have cometchat in the bottom and with padding-bottom at 30px (css from cometchat). Firefox's layout looks perfect but in chrome it's way bigger and not nice (even though is listed as 30px in the inspector).
Is there a way to make it "respect full"..rs?
Phpfox version:4.5.3
Thanks