The new member registration area of my sign on page is pre-populated with my email address and password, just as is my signon fields. Why is this and what can I do to fix it?

I'm not finding it in any of the postings here.
Be the first person to like this.
Keep in mind that I was very literate in the heddy days of pure HTML but now I am having to learn all over again. Also, I am doing this from my 18 wheeler until this site is up and running. I am thinking this info from level 3 debug might have something to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
User Warning: Unable to find the phrase: user.it_s_free_and_always_will_be - include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php (91)
1 include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php : 91 trigger_error("Unable to find the phrase: user.it_s_free_and_always_will_be", 512)
2 include/library/phpfox/locale/locale.class.php : 409 Phpfox_Error::trigger("Unable to find the phrase: user.it_s_free_and_always_will_be")
3 include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php : 1374 Phpfox_Locale->getPhrase("user.it_s_free_and_always_will_be", Array(0), FALSE, NULL, "")
4 file/cache/template/user_template_default_block_register.html.php.php : 87 Phpfox::getPhrase("user.it_s_free_and_always_will_be")
5 include/library/phpfox/template/template.class.php : 2755 require("file/cache/template/user_template_default_block_register.html.php.php")
6 include/library/phpfox/template/template.class.php : 2224 Phpfox_Template->_getFromCache("module/user/template/default/block/register.html.php")
7 include/library/phpfox/module/module.class.php : 844 Phpfox_Template->getTemplate("user.block.register")
8 include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php : 351 Phpfox_Module->getComponent("user.register", Array(0), "block", FALSE)
9 file/cache/template/frontend_default_template_template.html.php.php : 87 Phpfox::getBlock("user.register")
10 include/library/phpfox/template/template.class.php : 2755 require("file/cache/template/frontend_default_template_template.html.php.php")
11 include/library/phpfox/template/template.class.php : 1972 Phpfox_Template->_getFromCache("theme/frontend/default/template/template.html.php")
12 include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php : 1300 Phpfox_Template->getLayout("template")
13 index.php : 42 Phpfox::run()
Have you tried a different browser?
Have cleared everything from your browser? (Ccleaner)
Sounds like the browser is remembering you.
Tried a different computer or laptop?
I have cleared the cache in the browser and website. This is my default browser. I can try again. How
Do I get rid of the other bugs shown? I removed that phrase in phrase manager
Trying to remove some similarities to Facebook.
Quote:
Originally posted by: HLT

I have cleared the cache in the browser and website. This is my default browser. I can try again. How

I'm new here to... sorry can't help you with the bugs, that would be data66 or fern.

I'm good with computers, but new to phpfox.

If clearing the cache didn't/doesn't work get Ccleaner it will clear everything.
Just make sure you know all your usernames & passwords
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

I wish I could help more Smile
Last update on July 17, 2012 by Not Fox.
I run Mac
Quote:

I run Mac

Here you go
http://www.piriform.com/mac/ccleaner

But I have never tried it on Mac
I use linux & windows.
Last update on July 17, 2012 by Not Fox.
Donna(data66)
Quote:

Removing a phrase is not a good idea when the script calls for that phrase, it makes the error. Changing the phrase is a better way to go about things. You need to submit a support ticket to fix the issues now.
All fixed. Your support rocks!!
After some troubleshooting and experimenting, I have determined that this is definitely a browser issue.