Are you still expecting v3.3.x stable to come out around the first of the month? That's one of the things holding me back from going totally public. The other things: any suggestions on where to get a good generic TOS and Privacy policy for my site? When 3.3 stable comes out I might have a couple of questions before I do the upgrade. So far, your support has rocked!
Be the first person to like this.
there is a wonderful TOS & Privacy policy in the addons here. I use it on my site as well as a few other sites Smile I would definitely suggest checking it out. She did a pretty thorough job of it.
Thank You very much.
Donna(data66)
http://www.phpfox.com/addons/view/unlimited-license-for-privacy-policy-terms-of-use/ that's a link to the combined pair. You can get them separately. I use them too.
Last update on July 24, 2012 by Donna(data66).
Donna(data66)
The anticipated release is stated to be the 1st of the month. So far, that is still the case.
Are these documents normally emailed right out? I need to get them installed quickly. I am getting some unexpected activity on my site and need to get them up quickly.
My question was just answered. No sooner than the order was done links to the documents were in my INBOX ready for download. VERY IMPRESSIVE!