Hi, How do I change Like to Join as member in Group/page section?thanks
Be the first person to like this.
have you checked to see if it is in phrases?
I did, but it's not what I wanted to do, I had made a group in the past and it had a join button next to the group name.

now it just have the LIKE button. there must be an option where you can change like to join. that I was messing with.
Donna(data66)
You have to ensure you are making a Group and not a Page. If you create it as a group, you have a join button. If you create it as a Page, you have a like button.
How to make sure it is Group?
Donna(data66)
You click the Group or Community category when in the Create a Page screen.
Is there also a way to show the like button when a guest goes to a page when nog loggin in?

So when a random guest lands on a page trough google (but is not logged in) When he/here clikcs on the like button, the user is redirected to loging page.

Is this possible?
Donna(data66)
I don't see a way to do that. A feature request would be needed but I'm not sure how it would work out.
Just like how facebook works, when you are not logged in, and go to a page. The guests can see the like button.. And when they click on it, the lighbox comes up saying you need an account to login.

I think that this can be achieved easy?

Isn't there a way to this in the usergroup settings?

(guest can see like button)?
Donna(data66)
I could not find it. Remember that is not the general site "like" button but for Pages it is to follow the page and for Groups it is to join the group.
Yes i mean follow the page "like" is there a way to let the guest also see that button?

Because know the guest that doesn't have a account can't see the button..