Kirk
Using 3.5.0RC1 - Was block 3 on the photo.index page deactivated? Or is anyone else having trouble placing a module in block 3 on that page?

I used to run a Featured Photos module there but it will no longer show up.
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
What do you mean a module in block 3? Turn on debug please and see what you have for errors. Also ensure that you do NOT have enabled the setting in content formatting for Allow HTML in the Feed (which is the second HTML setting and is found near the bottom of the settings).
Lossnet
I agree this. I can't see block3 (featured photos) in photo.index page
Kirk
Here's what I have set up as far as the Block Manager for photo.index:

I have featured photos on the site, but the module doesn't display in block 3 like it used to. No module will show in block 3 on photo.index.

Allow HTML in Feed is set to False.

Also no errors with Debug on.
Last update on February 25, 2013 by Kirk.
Kirk
I want to test this (and several other problems I'm having) on a complete default installation of 3.5.0RC1. I'm replacing my dev site with a fresh installation.
Kirk
I have a fresh install of 3.5.0RC1 and the problem is the same... no module will display in Block 3 of photo.index.
Donna(data66)
I'm still not sure what you mean by no "module" will display in block 3. What are you trying to put in block 3? Then I can test on my dev. Thanks.
Donna(data66)
Looks like block 3 was removed from the photo index. Go ahead and bug it if you did not already do that.
Yep it's new bug. I will confirm it if someone makes a new bug report.

Quote:
Originally posted by: data66

Looks like block 3 was removed from the photo index. Go ahead and bug it if you did not already do that.
Last update on February 26, 2013 by dman.
Donna(data66)
It could be a bug or new design due to the dynamic photo and new gallery design but best to bug report it and let developer's decide. Smile
I hear ya about it maybe being a new design, somebody else can report it.

Quote:
Originally posted by: data66

It could be a bug or new design due to the dynamic photo and new gallery design but best to bug report it and let developer's decide. Smile
Last update on February 26, 2013 by dman.
Kirk
It really doesn't bother me... I prefer the larger area, without Block 3, for the larger thumbnails anyway.

But since I started this, I can report it as a bug (though I'll bet it's a design change).
Donna(data66)
Did you report this? If so please link the bug report in here for others to see and vote on. thanks.
Kirk
I don't remember if I did or not. I've added several things to the tracker lately... I'll check and if I didn't, I will. Smile
Kirk
I filled out a bug report.

http://www.phpfox.com/tracker/view/13025/
NOTICE
Add some text.
Last update on April 23, 2014 by steward.