V 3.5.1 build4

I want to use a phrase for the description of PayPal Payment gateway.. .but that does not work. It just displayes the phrase code..
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
I believe this could be a bug as I can't use a language phrase in the description either.
and another question is, that when a member choose a membership when he register and the system takes him to pay, he easily can just click on any menu button and he is logged in.. without paying!!! (but at least as registered user only) ...okay ..probably this is correct, because of the subscription package settings (on error than which user group....) ?
Last update on June 5, 2013 by cuentanos.
Quote:
Originally posted by: data66

I believe this could be a bug as I can't use a language phrase in the description either.

probably it is a bug.. but I am not in the mood to open a ticket again. .today I was told again not to do be that "active" in my support section... so what for shall I open a ticket.. and on the 9th of june my support runs out..;-)
and a bug ticket.. well.. who cares ;-) I just typed my text in both languages in that description field (feels like 10 years ago ...)
Donna(data66)
http://www.phpfox.com/tracker/browse/type_2/ bugs are opened there, not in support. Smile Feel free to report this as a bug there and please link this thread so there is more information but please describe the bug well for the developers. Thanks.

The text above the Paypal button asks to click the blue button even though the theme has become red and the button is red. The text cannot be changed using phrase. Please suggest how to correct this or delete the text completely.