Anyone here ever have any luck using the cbox shoutbox (premium) integrated into one of your sites? I'm trying to send back the variable of the username in the code so it will automatically log in my members, but its giving me some issues. Heres the code they sent me...

Quote:
...&sec=form&nme=<?php echo urlencode($name)?>&nmekey=<?php echo md5('passcode'.$name)?>

I need to replace $name with the variable phpfox uses, and ive tried $sCurrentUserName and a few others with no luck. Thanks in advance.
Be the first person to like this.
Update :
I've been able to use a simple
Quote:
a href="{$sUserProfileUrl}">{$sCurrentUserName}

to pull up the current username and link it, but when trying to send the variable to the shoutbox script in the same manner. no luck. Do i need to assign the $sCurrentUserName to a seperate variable? I figured maybe i had to call the right table in the database but if im able to pull the username using the sCurrentUserName, then im not sure why i cant send the same data the same way, unless im missing something.
Last update on December 14, 2013 by SporeDev.
Bumping this thread. Theres no easy way for me to pull the current phpfox name into this script? Still no luck on my end.
webwolf
Try
PHP:
<?php echo Phpfox::getUserBy('full_name'); ?>
Worked! TY!