Hello,

is there way how to display under hastag links?? e.g. youtube video, other links...
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
the hashtag is a link. I don't think links would work as hashtags but you can try it.
Donna(data66)
Quote:
Originally posted by: xxx

1) paste in feed youtube url
2) wait than loaded thumb and description
3) delete url of video from field
4) tape #funny
5) click share

Result video is shared with hashtag #funny which is linked.. click on #funny there is nothing.. only works for text and image sharing..

Its pitty!

if you deleted the url of the video then the link for the hashtag is gone. I mean what it links to, I believe. I never share via feed as those things don't go in the site stuff, they are only comments.

Go to your video section and share there. In the description of the video put your hashtag and that should work fine. It will link to that video and show in your hashtag cloud on the member dash.
1) paste in feed youtube url
2) wait than loaded thumb and description
3) delete url of video from field
4) tape #funny
5) click share

Result video is shared with hashtag #funny which is linked.. click on #funny there is nothing.. only works for text and image sharing..

Its pitty!
Last update on March 2, 2014 by xxx.
Yes in comment description yes.. but example someone want share something important.. #huriacne.. will share link e.g. http://news.com/news_huric... want have under hastag so add #huricane and some description or link.. simply no works with links..