Hi my site is blank I enabled debug mode an get this error.

User Error: Unable to load class: phpfox/session/handler - include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php (95)
1 include/library/phpfox/error/error.class.php : 95 trigger_error("Unable to load class: phpfox/session/handler", 256)
2 include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php : 292 Phpfox_Error::trigger("Unable to load class: phpfox/session/handler", 256)
3 include/library/phpfox/phpfox/phpfox.class.php : 325 Phpfox::getLibClass("phpfox.session.handler")
4 include/init.inc.php : 135 Phpfox::getLib("session.handler")
5 index.php : 40 require("include/init.inc.php")

Anyone know what I should do to fix it?
Be the first person to like this.
anyone?
webwolf
It looks like that file sets up some session stuff based on whether memcache is active. Any changes recently?
None should I disable memcache?
Mindsplitter
I am sorry I don't know what is wrong however, I would try disabling memcache if that does not work you can always enable it and then turn in a support ticket. sorry I am not any help I wish you the best.
webwolf
Not necessarily. I know very little about memcache, I just looked at the file to see what it did. It could be that file is corrupted or there is an error being generated by a bad configuration or path.
My memcache is off I will try to replace files to see if that fixes anything thanks for trying to help guys
Sent in support ticket about 10 hours ago an still no response my site is blank for 10 hours an no response
Donna(data66)
What is your ticket number?
here you go data AZJ-184-82749
replied back :) Thank data
Donna(data66)
We've just responded to your ticket.
Donna(data66)