Hi all,

We know some of you are already using our latest Pets addon to good effect! However one member has said they don't like the idea of having real users as the pets, and would prefer to create 'Avatar' type fake pets (so give them a name, an image and a tagline for example) and then those are used for the buying/selling etc instead.

We are happy to create this version if there is interest for it, so please let us know if this is something you are interested in. Thanks.

RAEL
Be the first person to like this.
Thanks for the reply. We weren't sure of the demand for it so wanted to confirm there were people wanting this before we did. So thanks again for your input.

RAEL
Could be a good idea.

I am looking for something similar to pet module, but that allow users to create alternative "functional" profiles. Depending of the features could be a real great addition to phpfox.
Donna(data66)
Also looking forward to a pets mod that is not human pets if there is interest.
I would love a pets mod that doesnt trade in the actual people :) so put my vote in as well rael!
+1
Thanks for all the feedback. I am in the process of building this now, should be finished today or tomorrow. I've incorporated a custom 'field' system so pets can be totally customised via admin for any niche with text fields/checkboxes/radio button/selection fields as well as the usual name/tagline. Stay tuned.

RAEL
Donna(data66)
Awesommest News!! Yes I make up words Tongue
Donna(data66)
http://www.phpfox.com/addons/view/3-x-rael-avatars/ ok folks go get it! And it's not limited in just Pets, you could trade tattoos, bikes, cars, and anything else you can think of so any niche can use this. :) Just need your own imagination added to it to make it really soar!