i seem to be having a problem with like feature

when i click that i like something my user name shows up for a second then dissapears - and it looks like i havent liked it (unlike is not there and my name is not there) then if i click like again i get a pop up that says error you have already like this feed.

or sometimes it shows unlike as if i have liked it but does show user in the liked by area

anyone have any ideas on this

thanks
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
http://www.phpfox.com/forum/troubleshooting-and-problems-73/posting-guidelines-2/ we need the info asked for in that stickied post. Thanks.
Is this a new problem? since move from 3.7.5. to 3.7.6
Have you installed any new mods or templates lately? NO
Do you have any add ons or third party templates installed? Yes
Does debug show any errors? (if yes, post errors) i have enabled but dont realy understand if there are errors - i see missing key in places - sorry im still learning.
Does firebug show errors?
What version of phpFox do you have? 3.7.6
What browser are you using? chrome
Have you searched the forums by Post for your issue? yes
Have you checked the Knowledgebase for an answer? yes
Have you searched the bug tracker for your issue? yes
Have you cleared your cache in admin panel and on the server in file/cache but leave index.html in there? yes
Donna(data66)
Perhaps you enabled the cache settings and don't have the proper server environment. http://www.phpfox.com/kb/article/542/3-6-optimization-settings-cache-speed/
thanks

this has only been happening since the move from 3.7.5. to 3.7.6 and i have memcahce enabled etc.
Donna(data66)
Yes but do you have multi-server? Are you using those cache settings? If so, if the site is not working well, turn them off and see how it works after clearing cache. If it works fine, you know one or more of those settings do not work for your configuration.