The ad set up has been working fine - but not checked for a few weeks.

Now from both admin and member create ad area, when you click to view site layout, the placeholder comes up but no ad placement blocks or ad placement layout is visible. There are some turned on and ads are delivering the same as always. I do not have multi ad turned on.

Any ideas what I can do to restore this layout!?? I have members who want to build ads and they can't for lack of placement selection.

No add ons, template changes, everything standard phpfox.

Thanks for any help!

Core Version:
3.7.4(build 2)
PHP Version:
PHP Sapi:
cgi-fcgi
PHP safe_mode:
False
PHP open_basedir:
False
PHP Disabled Functions:
None
PHP Loaded Extensions:
Core date ereg libxml openssl pcre sqlite3 zlib bcmath calendar ctype curl dom hash filter ftp gd gettext SPL iconv session json mbstring mcrypt mysql mysqli standard Phar posix Reflection imap SimpleXML soap sockets exif tidy tokenizer xml xmlreader xmlrpc xmlwriter xsl zip cgi-fcgi timezonedb PDO SQLite pdo_mysql ffmpeg pdo_sqlite ionCube Loader Zend Guard Loader
Operating System:
Linux
Server Time Stamp:
April 27, 2014, 12:17 am (GMT)
GZIP:
Enabled
SQL Driver Version:
MySQL 5.5.36-cll
SQL Slave Enabled:
No
SQL Total Slaves:
N/A
SQL Slave Server:
N/A
Memory Limit:
0.5 b (-1)
Load Balancing Enabled:
No
Total Server Memory:
1716 MB
Available Server Memory:
168 MB
Current Server Load:
Last update on April 27, 2014 by SafariWoman.
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Double check your placements. Make sure you don't have multi-ads enabled without having an ad placement set up specifically for that as that facebook style multi-ad feature disables all the other ad positions.
Thank you Data. It was definitely turned off. I left it off and hit submit as if I made changes and checked it several times over two days. I left it up for at least five minutes on two occasions to see if it would fill in.

Tonight - it was still off. I hit submit as if I made changes to the ad settings (but didn't actually make any - same as before) went to make an ad, (In admin create campaign) left the empty placeholder on the screen open and in a few minutes when I looked again it had filled in. Then I went to member create ad area and it took about ten seconds to fill in.

So! What the heck fixed it? I didn't do anything differently at all from the previous days of trying. Any idea what happened? (Promise- I did not have multi ads on!!! lol)
Last update on April 28, 2014 by SafariWoman.
Donna(data66)
Quote:
Originally posted by: SafariWoman

Thank you Data. It was definitely turned off. I left it off and hit submit as if I made changes and checked it several times over two days. I left it up for at least five minutes on two occasions to see if it would fill in.

Tonight - it was still off. I hit submit as if I made changes to the ad settings (but didn't actually make any - same as before) went to make an ad, (In admin create campaign) left the empty placeholder on the screen open and in a few minutes when I looked again it had filled in. Then I went to member create ad area and it took about ten seconds to fill in.

So! What the heck fixed it? I didn't do anything differently at all from the previous days of trying. Any idea what happened? (Promise- I did not have multi ads on!!! lol)

I'm magic Wink LOL Probably it was server cache issue. Make sure you don't have those cache settings set that are for multiserver environments.