yahoog
Hi, friends,

I found a big dis advantage in PhpFox that we creating a blog or Photo or video etc... through search engine people come to read the article.

After reading/see the article they are not able to understand they can comment or like the article (Gust can not see the Like|Comment Links).

If the Like | DisLike | Comment link the visitors can able to see, naturally the people will click on the link and website say to gust "Sign up required the action". Through the simple step we will get more members in our community.

What you will like to say? is it true?
Be the first person to like this.
Allow the guest to like and comment ?, its all in the user group settings.
Last update on April 28, 2014 by Enrique.
Donna(data66)
Guests are not able to comment or like as they have no user ID. That is not part of the script. Note that if you have this made for you, you will have a hard time due to spam.
yahoog
Data, thanks for your reply.

You are not understand what I said.

I mean that,

Just show the "Like|DisLike|Comment" Link there (Eg: now we can see the 'Share' Link. if some one click on the link script ask for signup) Just we need to display the Link not in action. action should like the present 'Share' button.

means, if some one need to like, comment, share he need to signup.

Simple a talk with you data,

if u r reading a article any ware. If there is a link for comment or Like you will press it. I'm right? (if pressed ask for signup)

If not showing the link there, ever u think to signup and comment/like?
Donna(data66)
Quote:
Originally posted by: Enrique

Allow the guest to like and comment ?, its all in the user group settings.

Did you do that already but it would be just to allow them to view comments? I believe there is a user group setting for it.