will it be possible to get submit buttons on messages, comment and everywhere i have to submit
Josh (Jinkers)
In relation to the messenger thread, I can adapt it to work on all the other areas too.
Jonathan Mitchell
Please add a Send Button in the email compose. Right now hitting Enter sends the mail and a lot of people use Enter to advance to the next line..instead, they end up sending incomplete emails
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Please add a Send Button in the email compose. Right now hitting Enter sends the mail and a lot of people use Enter to advance to the next line..instead, they end up sending incomplete emails
Merged duplicate. Please search before posting. Thanks. Note that there is a free app for adding shift+enter to go to a new line if that helps for now.
I know that there is the free app in the store, but it doesn't work with Bootstrap theme.
This is a really important feature in my community as it is for roleplaying and such things, and not only for this: the possibility to go on new line and better wrap content should be possible right away... I think.
I really need this feature as my users are asking it so much times, it's a integrant part of my website.
Donna(data66)
merged duplicate