Store Community Support Documentation
one44
how to turn on e gifts in V4
Donna(data66)
Same as in v3. I'll have to make a tutorial for v4 I guess. Settings >> Egifts and add your gifts. Make a category with a date set if you want them year round instead of just birthdays. That's a quick explanation as I'm not in my acp to see the full details but you can find the v3 tutorial and use that as the process is the same. You can see them working at our staging as I had added them last week. :)
Donna(data66)
Forgot to mention the bug I posted at github for an issue that if a user has not entered their birthday, even though you may have the categories set for all year, the gift option won't work as right now the bug hides it if a birthday isn't entered.
one44
Same as in v3. I'll have to make a tutorial for v4 I guess. Settings >> Egifts and add your gifts. Make a category with a date set if you want them year round instead of just birthdays. That's a quick explanation as I'm not in my acp to see the full details but you can find the v3 tutorial and use that as the process is the same. You can see them working at our staging as I had added them last week. :)
LOL OK I am the idiot I was looking in Blocks
Gatsby
LOL OK I am the idiot I was looking in Blocks
Way to go man. You just cost her an extra three calories she otherwise might not have burned.
Last update on January 23, 4:51 pm by Gatsby.
Donna(data66)
Way to go man. You just cost her an extra three calories she otherwise might not have burned.
lol you are funny :) thanks for the chuckle.
Brendan

Forgot to mention the bug I posted at github for an issue that if a user has not entered their birthday, even though you may have the categories set for all year, the gift option won't work as right now the bug hides it if a birthday isn't entered.

Has this been fixed? At the moment on my site, even for members that have entered a DOB, I can't see the Gift icon to send gifts and nor can any of my users.

Is there anyway to debug this to see what the issue is (I don't have a current support package)